+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

K1ngz

Jan 18, 2019
I messed up... i messed up big... got the PPR email on May 13 and it landed in my Spam. I called CIC today and they told me they already sent the PPR... that's when I looked through my mail and found it... I have been checking my CIC account 5 times a day and nothing changed over there... even now... it shows processing... i'm past 30 days submission time at Canadian High Commission New Delhi... i'm so stressed out... someone please tell me what to do... has anyone had a similar experience... help please
I will suggest you should call cic phone agents and ask them what you should do.
Another option is to raise a CSE and explain your situation and see what reply you get.
Yet a 3rd option to try is to print out the email and go with your documents to the Canada High Commission in New Delhi and explain your situation to them.
All the best buddy.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I messed up... i messed up big... got the PPR email on May 13 and it landed in my Spam. I called CIC today and they told me they already sent the PPR... that's when I looked through my mail and found it... I have been checking my CIC account 5 times a day and nothing changed over there... even now... it shows processing... i'm past 30 days submission time at Canadian High Commission New Delhi... i'm so stressed out... someone please tell me what to do... has anyone had a similar experience... help please
It has happened to few people in the past. Don't worry they will accept passport.

beregszasz

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Oh my God! I hope you will resolve this situation soon. Wish you all the best and good luck!

Sammm

May 16, 2019
Is there inland EE applicant waiting from 9 months??

I m about to enter into 10th month since aor but no update.

File in montreal visa office

FredMad

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Don’t why they take so long for inland applicants where it should be fast
Your question is your answer. We are already Inland. That means we are already considered a number of the country and we generate resources and pay taxes. They focus on the on the outland to raise their numbers, raise their resources and raise tax paying.

Sammm

May 16, 2019
Your question is your answer. We are already Inland. That means we are already considered a number of the country and we generate resources and pay taxes. They focus on the on the outland to raise their numbers, raise their resources and raise tax paying.
Make sense for them but hard for people waiting. 10 months long time !!!

beregszasz

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Is there inland EE applicant waiting from 9 months??

I m about to enter into 10th month since aor but no update.

File in montreal visa office
I will hit my 9 month on June 30th, so, close to it. You are not alone. What's the problem with your application, is it RR?

Blaze dave

Jun 20, 2019
AOR Received.
19-09-2018
Hello everyone,
I'm a September AOR as well (19th to be precise)
Ordered GCMS notes twice (Both in February and March)
Present status is:
Eligibility Met ,Medicals passed
Security and criminality Not started :(......Literally in IP1.
Raised Countless CSE's :eek:......... Always generic:eek::eek:
So just last week I was quite "stern" (not insulting though) in the CSE I raised and this was the response I got yesterday;

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa.
Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.
Often, delays in the processing of an application are out of our control as some processing steps require coordination with external authorities.
Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required...................

what i want to know is does this indicate Security Screening because that would be very awful after 9 fre***** months (GCMS don't indicate if it is)