+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

luisalbert

Star Member
May 28, 2017
sri lanka
My Medicals expire on 18 Aug'19 so I need to speed this up in order to land before the same.
Please help !!!
You can simply get the medical certificate reissued by going through the same process again. It will validity for whole year from the date of issue. I hope you will get ppr by the end of this month or sooner, if not early next month. But if you plan to stay in India after receiving Copr and stamped passport, and book a economical flight ticket you may go for another medical exam in August. If your ppr gets delayed for any reason, cic will also ask for a new medical so get a new one by August if you need that.

Reactions: CASM and inavneet

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Unfortunately, we cannot do anything.
My application is in Sidney, Nova Scotia as well and my last update regarding eligibility was Review Required, as I was told by the agent, not because anything is wrong but a senior officer needs to see it and decide whether to approve or ask for ADR.
I do understand you, but the only thing we cando just wait or call them biweekly. This is what I do. Nova Scotia is extremely slow. I am hoping every day to receive an email from cic.
I can’t even call and inquire about it because my visa office is outside canada, if i email them it takes a month for the visa office to reply. It’s useless that’s why i dont do anything anymore. Only waiting thats all. We all should accept it and move on. I have and I feel liberated and relieved.

luisalbert

Star Member
May 28, 2017
sri lanka
I can’t even call and inquire about it because my visa office is outside canada, if i email them it takes a month for the visa office to reply. It’s useless that’s why i dont do anything anymore. Only waiting thats all. We all should accept it and move on. I have and I feel liberated and relieved.
you can call, download Google Hangouts+hangout dialer + follow these instructions
calling CIC - steps*

1- *CIC call centre*
+16139444000

2- English *press 1*

3- immigration *press 1*

4- transfer to citizenship and imm can processing application *press 1*

5- status or processing times *press 1*

6- become permanent resident *press 2*

7- application starts with E *press 2*

8- then enter *application number* followed by #

9- listen to the entered number and *press 1* to confirm

10- enter the *year of birth* and then listen the entered number and *press 1* to confirm

11- hear the details

12- then *press 1* to check status (there will be a pause)

13- hear detailed status at the end *press 0* to speak to agent

u need a decent internet connection to have a proper conversation

Reactions: CASM

luisalbert

Star Member
May 28, 2017
sri lanka
New
can someone please help me :( I am that unfortunate CEC applicant from September 2018 still waiting on PPR. Hit my 8th month today. I ordered a GCMS note on March. It says review required for eligibility. My case analyst had some doubts with my work experience. This happened way before in December 2018 and they haven't asked me for any additional documents since then. I came to knew it from my GCMS note. don't know why they are not asking any ADR. anyways i submitted and updated reference letter from my employer via webform. CIC call agent confirmed that they received the doc. My status remains unchanged for months and my application seems to be inactive. They told me that my application is at CPC sydney Novascotia. Call agent replied that everything good so far and they do not need any further documents from me. All I need is to WAIT!!.. I am ready to wait if I could atleast see a slightest progress in my app. My work permit is expiring this August 2019. So I am freaking out. Please some one help me with your guidance. My CIC profile says

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview :You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Please help Counting on you guys :(
order gcms again if you haven't as it may bring your file under their notice again. and wait

Reactions: vis14ndreamz

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
you can call, download Google Hangouts+hangout dialer + follow these instructions
calling CIC - steps*

1- *CIC call centre*
+16139444000

2- English *press 1*

3- immigration *press 1*

4- transfer to citizenship and imm can processing application *press 1*

5- status or processing times *press 1*

6- become permanent resident *press 2*

7- application starts with E *press 2*

8- then enter *application number* followed by #

9- listen to the entered number and *press 1* to confirm

10- enter the *year of birth* and then listen the entered number and *press 1* to confirm

11- hear the details

12- then *press 1* to check status (there will be a pause)

13- hear detailed status at the end *press 0* to speak to agent

u need a decent internet connection to have a proper conversation
Dude you totally missed the point. I already know about hangouts and that is what I use anyway!! The thing is if your file is being processed in a visa office ouside Canada then IRCC agents will not have access to those files. You can call them and ask them for update and they will tell you they don’t have any info because the file is outside Canada. Only way to contact is through email or IRCC Webform.

Reactions: luisalbert

luisalbert

Star Member
May 28, 2017
sri lanka
Dude you totally missed the point. I already know about hangouts and that is what I use anyway!! The thing is if your file is being processed in a visa office ouside Canada then IRCC agents will not have access to those files. You can call them and ask them for update and they will tell you they don’t have any info because the file is outside Canada. Only way to contact is through email or IRCC Webform.
i get that now

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
And even after calling, what’s the use? People just want to hear something positive so they can make their wait more bearable or it’s like the saying ‘throw a brother a bone’.

Reactions: luisalbert

jacam

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
New
can someone please help me :( I am that unfortunate CEC applicant from September 2018 still waiting on PPR. Hit my 8th month today. I ordered a GCMS note on March. It says review required for eligibility. My case analyst had some doubts with my work experience. This happened way before in December 2018 and they haven't asked me for any additional documents since then. I came to knew it from my GCMS note. don't know why they are not asking any ADR. anyways i submitted and updated reference letter from my employer via webform. CIC call agent confirmed that they received the doc. My status remains unchanged for months and my application seems to be inactive. They told me that my application is at CPC sydney Novascotia. Call agent replied that everything good so far and they do not need any further documents from me. All I need is to WAIT!!.. I am ready to wait if I could atleast see a slightest progress in my app. My work permit is expiring this August 2019. So I am freaking out. Please some one help me with your guidance. My CIC profile says

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview :You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Now would be a good time to apply for a BOWP

Reactions: Nehaswn

beregszasz

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
What do you mean by application is outside Canada. Didn't you mention that it is Sidney, Nova Scotia?

inavneet

May 5, 2019
You can simply get the medical certificate reissued by going through the same process again. It will validity for whole year from the date of issue. I hope you will get ppr by the end of this month or sooner, if not early next month. But if you plan to stay in India after receiving Copr and stamped passport, and book a economical flight ticket you may go for another medical exam in August. If your ppr gets delayed for any reason, cic will also ask for a new medical so get a new one by August if you need that.
Ok Sure, it sounds positive then. Thanks for that ! BTW I would like to know since I applied from India would my VO be outside Canada or inside ? How does a VO impact your application ? I see a list of Canadian IRCC offices and ones outside on the cic website.

Reactions: CASM

Farshad82

Oct 8, 2017
New

My profile is exactly like yours. No update after 8 month. The application is in queue to for reviewing. I even asked for GCMS note and haven't received any reply after 45 days.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
My profile is exactly like yours. No update after 8 month. The application is in queue to for reviewing. I even asked for GCMS note and haven't received any reply after 45 days.
Where did you order your notes from, did you raise a complaint?