+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Don't think it's discrimination. I am from Ukraine Inland applicant: studied in Canada as well, AOR Sept. 30th -- walking towards my 8th month. Ordered GCMS notes on March 27th - no response.
Having the same question every day: why? But I am sure in Canada they are not discriminating.
Yes, it is. The numbers speak for themselves. It’s especially apparent for people immigrating from muslim countries like Afghanistan, Iran, Tunisia, Pakistan etc. I have done my research and the chances for people ending up in Comprehensive SS is higher than other countries. And don’t include cec applicants in this please, CEC applicants also take ages to get cleared I know that already that they also get stuck in Security. But here I am specifically talking only about outland FSW applicants.

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Don't think it's discrimination. I am from Ukraine Inland applicant: studied in Canada as well, AOR Sept. 30th -- walking towards my 8th month. Ordered GCMS notes on March 27th - no response.
Having the same question every day: why? But I am sure in Canada they are not discriminating.
Also I don’t know what stage your application is at BUT I am talking about ending up in comprehensive SS. Do you know what that is? It’s what happens when your security takes 4 or 6 months to maybe even 2 years.

Last edited:

SaOsh

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Sri Lanka
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
08-08-2018
AOR Received.
19-09-2018
hi did they mention why they wanted an new bank statment ?
They wanted a back dated bank statement mentioning that my first job salary was credited to the bank.
See I was a banker but an outsourced employee and the bank I worked for doesn't give any letters or payslips on their letter heads. Maybe that's why they need these clarifications. I have 5 days to get 2 references and all the other things sorted.

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto
Yes, it is. The numbers speak for themselves. It’s especially apparent for people immigrating from muslim countries like Afghanistan, Iran, Tunisia, Pakistan etc. I have done my research and the chances for people ending up in Comprehensive SS is higher than other countries. And don’t include cec applicants in this please, CEC applicants also take ages to get cleared I know that already that they also get stuck in Security. But here I am specifically talking only about outland FSW applicants.
I beg to disagree. @USProgrammer has built a website which displays average time taken for folks from different nationalities. There is no apparent bias for people from Pakistan.

Reactions: beregszasz

vis14ndreamz

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
New
can someone please help me :( I am that unfortunate CEC applicant from September 2018 still waiting on PPR. Hit my 8th month today. I ordered a GCMS note on March. It says review required for eligibility. My case analyst had some doubts with my work experience. This happened way before in December 2018 and they haven't asked me for any additional documents since then. I came to knew it from my GCMS note. don't know why they are not asking any ADR. anyways i submitted and updated reference letter from my employer via webform. CIC call agent confirmed that they received the doc. My status remains unchanged for months and my application seems to be inactive. They told me that my application is at CPC sydney Novascotia. Call agent replied that everything good so far and they do not need any further documents from me. All I need is to WAIT!!.. I am ready to wait if I could atleast see a slightest progress in my app. My work permit is expiring this August 2019. So I am freaking out. Please some one help me with your guidance. My CIC profile says

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview :You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Please help Counting on you guys :(

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
New
can someone please help me :( I am that unfortunate CEC applicant from September 2018 still waiting on PPR. Hit my 8th month today. I ordered a GCMS note on March. It says review required for eligibility. My case analyst had some doubts with my work experience. This happened way before in December 2018 and they haven't asked me for any additional documents since then. I came to knew it from my GCMS note. don't know why they are not asking any ADR. anyways i submitted and updated reference letter from my employer via webform. CIC call agent confirmed that they received the doc. My status remains unchanged for months and my application seems to be inactive. They told me that my application is at CPC sydney Novascotia. Call agent replied that everything good so far and they do not need any further documents from me. All I need is to WAIT!!.. I am ready to wait if I could atleast see a slightest progress in my app. My work permit is expiring this August 2019. So I am freaking out. Please some one help me with your guidance. My CIC profile says

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview :You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Please help Counting on you guys :(
There’s nothing to do. No one can help. Only waiting.

beregszasz

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
There’s nothing to do. No one can help. Only waiting.
Unfortunately, we cannot do anything.
My application is in Sidney, Nova Scotia as well and my last update regarding eligibility was Review Required, as I was told by the agent, not because anything is wrong but a senior officer needs to see it and decide whether to approve or ask for ADR.
I do understand you, but the only thing we cando just wait or call them biweekly. This is what I do. Nova Scotia is extremely slow. I am hoping every day to receive an email from cic.

Reactions: vis14ndreamz