How relieving it is to say..!!

ITA- 25 july 2018
AOR- 11 September 2018
Mep- 5 October 2018
Ip2- 26 November 2018
Complete silence after that
Ghost update 9th may2019
Ppr- 9thmay 2019 (2 hrs after ghost)

I hope that everyone waiting will get their PPR soon.. good luck to everyone.

opotato

Feb 8, 2019
Finally received the Golden email
How relieving it is to say..!!

ITA- 25 july 2018
AOR- 11 September 2018
Mep- 5 October 2018
Ip2- 26 November 2018
Complete silence after that
Ghost update 9th may2019
Ppr- 9thmay 2019 (2 hrs after ghost)

I hope that everyone waiting will get their PPR soon.. good luck to everyone.
Do you know if you had Review Required on your eligibility and what your visa office was?

gelaty

Mar 29, 2019
Just received PPR!!! Literally hours after I got the Ghost update.

Timeline:
AOR: Sept 7
Medicals Passed: October 1
Biometrics completed: Oct 3
RPRF: Oct 18
IP2: December 14
Ghost update: May 9
PPR: May 9

This forum has been extremely helpful to me. I wish everyone the best of luck. If you don't have your PPR, sit tight and remain hopeful. Try to occupy yourself with something in the meantime. It's frustrating but it will definitely arrive
Congratulations!!!it is always such a relief to read about PPRs, gives a ray of hope.
I've started to lose mine though.☹

Could someone guide me?
AOR 6 September
Biometrics candidate
I received a ghost update about two weeks ago, but it was not a sign of PPR, unfortunately. Nothing happened then.

I called CIC then and was told eligibility was met, security in progress, criminality passed. May be that update was for criminality completion.

Today I received second update, not a ghost one, it says my biometrics are completed. For 8 months biometrics status has been We have not received your biometrics.

anyway, happy to receive any update! But could you guys advise if such an update could be a sign of PPR in short?

*GCMS notes are soooo delayed, almost 60 days by now, therefore do not have any details.

Reactions: Automaton

SHBC

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
Congratulations!!!it is always such a relief to read about PPRs, gives a ray of hope.

Could someone guide me?
AOR 6 September
Biometrics candidate
I received a ghost update about two weeks ago, but it was not a sign of PPR, unfortunately. Nothing happened then.

I called CIC then and was told eligibility was met, security in progress, criminality passed. May be that update was for criminality completion.

Today I received second update, not a ghost one, it says my biometrics are completed. For 8 months biometrics status has been We have not received your biometrics.

anyway, happy to receive any update! But could you guys advise if such an update could be a sign of PPR in short?

*GCMS notes are soooo delayed, almost 60 days by now, therefore do not have any details.
We are in the same boat. AOR 6th Sep. Ordered notes more than 60 days ago but didn’t receive.

Automaton

Mar 8, 2019

Could someone guide me?
AOR 6 September
Biometrics candidate

Honestly no one can be 100% sure. Keep calling the center and ask them if they can submit a query on your behalf. At least it looks like they're working on your application. I understand the frustration. The best thing you can do is to wait but keep asking CIC through emails and calls, perhaps on a biweekly basis

Reactions: gelaty

inmike

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
I need help please!!
I’ve requested GCMS notes and note the eligibility says review required as they were not able to verify duties and responsibilities of my previous jobs. And therefore my points dropped below round of invitation. I’m thinking to submit a new letter from company with more details. Will this be useful? Will they take the additional documents into consideration???

meerarammohan

Sep 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
hey.. I received a request to submit my proof of fund again... Has anyone received it?

SaOsh

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Sri Lanka
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
08-08-2018
AOR Received.
19-09-2018
I received another ADR on the 10th.
3rd ADR for now.
They wanted references from the 1st job, a bank statement and new pay slips. I'm truly freaking out that all this is coming when I have a few days to my 8th month .

Reactions: Kdhindsa95

iqueen

Star Member
Dec 8, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03/09/2018
Passport Req..
04-10-2019
LANDED..........
28-12-2019
hey.. I received a request to submit my proof of fund again... Has anyone received it?
I have seen cases where they wanted to know the source of funds if you have not provided it !
and if you are showing FDs they would sometimes ask for an updated statement.
good luck , it will end well :)

iqueen

Star Member
Dec 8, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03/09/2018
Passport Req..
04-10-2019
LANDED..........
28-12-2019
I received another ADR on the 10th.
3rd ADR for now.
They wanted references from the 1st job, a bank statement and new pay slips. I'm truly freaking out that all this is coming when I have a few days to my 8th month .
hi did they mention why they wanted an new bank statment ?