+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
Hello guys! Just want to share that we got PPR!
Timeline
Aug 2018 - CIC ITA
Sept 19, 2018 - AOR
Oct 2018 - MEP
Nov 2018 - Procedural fairness letter
Dec 2018 - sent common law proofs (response to PFL)
April 12 - IP2
May 9 - PPR (gave us only 5 days to send passport)
PNP-O
Manila VO

This is after about 7.5 months in CIC stage and more than 2 years total journey including applying for PNP. We even had review required for eligibility because of stat question but it was quickly changed to “met” only few days after transfer to vo. Saw this in gcms notes. We ordered notes twice (Nov 2018 and Jan 2019) and even last week ago.
I advise everyone in this group to order notes if you haven’t yet. This gave us peace of mind for the long wait.
Thanks to this forum and everyone!

SaOsh

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Sri Lanka
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
08-08-2018
AOR Received.
19-09-2018
Timeline
Aug 2018 - CIC ITA
Sept 19, 2018 - AOR
Oct 2018 - MEP
April 12 - IP2
PNP-O
Manila VO

This is after about 7.5 months in CIC stage and more than 2 years total journey including applying for PNP. We even had review required for eligibility because of stat question but it was quickly changed to “met” only few days after transfer to vo. Saw this in gcms notes. We ordered notes twice (Nov 2018 and Jan 2019) and even last week ago.
I advise everyone in this group to order notes if you haven’t yet. This gave us peace of mind for the long wait.
Omg congrats! I have the same AOR and ITA dates!

Semeg

Oct 13, 2018
Timeline
Aug 2018 - CIC ITA
Sept 19, 2018 - AOR
Oct 2018 - MEP
April 12 - IP2
PNP-O
Manila VO

Congratulations
I had to log in to congratulate you.

Automaton

Mar 8, 2019
Timeline
Aug 2018 - CIC ITA
Sept 19, 2018 - AOR
Oct 2018 - MEP
April 12 - IP2
PNP-O
Manila VO

Congratulations and best of luck on the journey!!

Automaton

Mar 8, 2019
Just received PPR!!! Literally hours after I got the Ghost update.

Timeline:
AOR: Sept 7
Medicals Passed: October 1
Biometrics completed: Oct 3
RPRF: Oct 18
IP2: December 14
Ghost update: May 9
PPR: May 9

This forum has been extremely helpful to me. I wish everyone the best of luck. If you don't have your PPR, sit tight and remain hopeful. Try to occupy yourself with something in the meantime. It's frustrating but it will definitely arrive

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Sir, I forgot to tell you my Aor ;- its Sep 2018 and i have completed 8 months sitting at IP2..... after completion of 6 months i have raised GCMS and got the response till date what happened with my application.i have called 5 times and raised CSE's but always got a generic response that file is in queue for review by an officer......still in GCMS notes i didnt find where the review is required??? As you said it all looks good so may i ask you how long i have to wait for any decision or what else i can do to proceed my application, as per your experience.... Please help in this...Many Thanks
I understand that waiting is not that easy, you are just 2 steps away, and according to me your eligibility might have been cleared till now, all you should wait is for security which can take up anytime between 1month -3months in normal cases.

UnconquerableMe

Star Member
Oct 24, 2018
U will get better facility at canada and almost free medical s
Yes that could be true. But there are other implications of this move.

I would miss on the maternity benefits from the current job(I am eligible for 6months paid maternity leave), Mediclaim, I'll have to quit my job and won't get a job easily since employers would know even if I join I'll go on maternity soon, my husband will have to quit his job to come along with me and that would mean burning our savings with no income flow..it would lead to unnecessary stress.

To add to it, there won't be any family support which is very crucial in this phase. Plus you lose on the Dr that you have built a trust with which is very important in this phase.

So considering all this, I personally feel applying for sponsorship for the baby would be more convenient.
I just wanted to understand, the sponsorship process.

Reactions: pgpg