+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

inavneet

May 5, 2019
Look, this where it's taking time. You may raise cse n follow all possible steps. You may also get in touch with your current and previous employers if they have been contacted by cic. This will give you an idea if say they have contacted only two or so. You can ask about your visa office to cic agent over phone if you don't know. some visa offices are slower than others and when was you Medical pass date?
Got through the agent today, she said my application is under review and at CSC Aurora. Whats Next ?

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Finally received the golden email today. Background started on 7th May PPR today on 8th. I have never received a ghost update. And last movement on my profile was medical passed in October.
Eligibility has been met since Nov 6th

I thank everyone here who helped out not just with answers but also helping me stay patient through this entire process. Wish everyone a PPR soon!!
Congratulations!!!

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
anyone here whose file recently got transferred from cpc ottawa to any other visa office?
My file moved on 5th March, Etobicoke to Niagara Falls Office.
Passed my Eligibility on 15th April.
Criminality in Progress, Security didn't start...!

Reactions: engrazafar

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Hi All,

Just wanted to give hope to those still waiting for the golden email.
Mine came this morning after starting to loose hope. Thanks to all the support as a silent reader of the forum.

Timeline:
Sept 28th AOR
Medicals 28th October
IP2 29th October
Biometrics 9th November
ADR 1 20th February
ADR 2 20th March
ADR 3 12th April
Ghost Update 7th May
PPR 8th May

UK citizens, applicant and spouse.

Good luck to everyone, hope you get news soon :)
Congratulations!!!

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Okay, my last GCMS notes was ordered in January and received in February and I'm unable to understand the head and tail of it. However, I've ordered another notes just yesterday on it.
Check last 4-5 pages, where officer enter all the comments...
You can google, how to understand GCMS notes.

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Why have you ordered twice in so short period of time? I have ordered mine on March27, but haven't received them yet. Do you think I should reorder as well?
No need to order again... send an email, mention your reference no. and tell them didn't received your notes.

opotato

Feb 8, 2019
After now more than 8 months since AOR and nearly 5 months sitting in RR for POF, I just called up CIC again.

First I would like to say that the agent who answered the call was very kind and helpful. I don't know what has happened in the past few months, but I get the feeling that CIC agents have become increasingly friendly and helpful. Maybe it's just that my application has been sitting there for longer and longer every time I call and that they are empathetic :)

The agent was able to verify that my application was still in RR for POF and that although CIC had received the additional documents that I provided proactively, nobody had looked at them yet.

Additionally, he mentioned that he had set a reminder for a case officer to review my file.

Does anyone know how effective these reminders really are? I am keeping my expectations and hope to the lowest level...

Reactions: chsava

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Yahoo!! Today marks my AOR 8 month anniversary!!
Still sitting nice and comfy in review required for POF since Dec 13 at VO Ottawa :)
Oh God... you have lots of patience.
Already completed 7 months and I can't sit calmly :mad:

Reactions: Godsgrace1989

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
After now more than 8 months since AOR and nearly 5 months sitting in RR for POF, I just called up CIC again.

First I would like to say that the agent who answered the call was very kind and helpful. I don't know what has happened in the past few months, but I get the feeling that CIC agents have become increasingly friendly and helpful. Maybe it's just that my application has been sitting there for longer and longer every time I call and that they are empathetic :)

The agent was able to verify that my application was still in RR for POF and that although CIC had received the additional documents that I provided proactively, nobody had looked at them yet.

Additionally, he mentioned that he had set a reminder for a case officer to review my file.

Does anyone know how effective these reminders really are? I am keeping my expectations and hope to the lowest level...
No idea about reminder... but I Pray to God, they check your documents asap.

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
8 months and counting. Still stuck in SS :(

Everything else is passed. Medicals have expired.
No need to worry, Might be they will passed it again. My medical is also expired but CIC passed it again on 15th April.

Reactions: Godsgrace1989