+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Juney201809

Mar 29, 2019
Category........
CEC
It's been six months and 47 days passed since my AOR. I am getting frustrated and tired of waiting for this endless process. I can't even estimate how long it will be taking more. I heard several unhappy news from here and there these days and it makes me sick... There are some people who obtained their PR so quick through AIPP and some of them only had to pay MONEY to the agent and the owner of the company so they can make a fake contract and work history...It's not a story that I heard from random people, it's a story that my friend was actually offered by the local company owner (he rejected it) in NS. I know I shouldn't generalize but still feel very uncomfortable. No matter what reasons, CIC should make up these delays and not blaming the applicants. I studied hard in Canada even paying the extra international fee, I worked hard and paid taxes with honesty because I want to be a good citizen in Canada and I spent so much money to settle down when I came here first and still struggling with paying rent while RICH refugees get all the benefits from the government and OWNING a nice house and car. This is not just my personal thoughts, I work closely with refugees and see them all the time. I don't know how long I can handle this situation more. Sorry about negative vibes guys but I feel like to cry today.

Last edited:

Shukar

Apr 24, 2019
Hi guys,

Received PPR this morning, 24 April 2019, after 226 days, 7.5 months approximately.

FSW-Outland Express Entry Permanent Residence application
VO Ottawa
AOR 10th Sept 2018
Biometric 9 Oct 2018
Upfront medical 11 July 2018
Additional documents requested in March 2019 - further proof of relationship with sibling in Canada; provided old passport scans which reflected my fathers name on them.
Re-medical request on 12 April 2019. Re-medical done on 16 April 2019 - not sure why they requested this as my old one was still valid till for a few more months. Possibly because they thought I would not be able to travel at such short notice. CIC profile reflected re-medical passed on 23rd April.
Request for RPRF payment on 12 April 2019, within 7 day. Paid on 17th April 2019.
PPR on 24 April 2019
Sent passport today, 24 April 2019, to VAC.

I have been referring to this website over the last 7+ months; it has helped me to be hopeful, positive and patient. Thank you to all that posted. Consequently, I registered today to provide the same hope for others. Hang in there and all the best!

Shukar

opotato

Feb 8, 2019
I just called CIC and happy to report that NOTHING has happened to my file since Dec 13th. Over 4 months of inactivity and counting!

Reactions: chsava

Shukar

Apr 24, 2019
Congrats! Do you know if your application was under review required?
Hi opatato,

I was never informed that my application status was "under review required". However, I was informed that my application was "still in process" whenever I queried using the online webform (post the 6 month period). I did this about 3 or 4 times.

Hope that helps.

On a side note, I was informed that my eligibility requirements and background verifications were still in process around 6 months after AOR. It would appear that was wrapped up along with other requests mentioned in my initial post within a 1.5 month period - a reasonable period in my opinion.

Shukar

beregszasz

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
It's been six months and 47 days passed since my AOR. I am getting frustrated and tired of waiting for this endless process. I can't even estimate how long it will be taking more. I heard several unhappy news from here and there these days and it makes me sick... There are some people who obtained their PR so quick through AIPP and some of them only had to pay MONEY to the agent and the owner of the company so they can make a fake contract and work history...It's not a story that I heard from random people, it's a story that my friend was actually offered by the local company owner (he rejected it) in NS. I know I shouldn't generalize but still feel very uncomfortable. No matter what reasons, CIC should make up these delays and not blaming the applicants. I studied hard in Canada even paying the extra international fee, I worked hard and paid taxes with honesty because I want to be a good citizen in Canada and I spent so much money to settle down when I came here first and still struggling with paying rent while RICH refugees get all the benefits from the government and OWNING a nice house and car. This is not just my personal thoughts, I work closely with refugees and see them all the time. I don't know how long I can handle this situation more. Sorry about negative vibes guys but I feel like to cry today.
I am in the same situation: studying, working and paying taxes promptly. In Canada for almost 5 years. Was expecting to be approved in less than 6 months, and here I am 6 months and 24 days with no PR. So disappointed and tired of waiting.

Reactions: Juney201809

Juney201809

Mar 29, 2019
Category........
CEC
is anyone's application is processing under CB01126 agent/group? You can check it on the 2 page of GCMS Note.

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2016
is anyone's application is processing under CB01126 agent/group? You can check it on the 2 page of GCMS Note.
Yes! Mine is being processed by CB01126.
I called yesterday, I was told my file is waiting to be reviewed by an officer. That’s it! It is still stuck at eligibility. However, criminality was started as well. I don’t know what is going on :(
My file is in Sydney, NS

thekert

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
Called CIC yesterday. The status is "file in queue for review by officer" as per the agent this change happened on April 15.

They keep telling me nothing is wrong with the file. Eligibility has been met since Nov and background check has not been started.