+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

onlysalman

Oct 30, 2017
The request for re-medicals is at the officer's discretion. It is possible that IRCC may ask you to do another exame before they issue the PR. They may also issue the visa with a deadline for July 2019 to enter Canada. I am not sure if you can even submit your medical exam upfront. So, it would be best to wait for a request from IRCC. There are cases where the officer also allows an extension of your original medical exam.
Thank you for the input!! so confusion going on in my mind is correct :)

pokal

Apr 13, 2018
Hello All, I applied for the FSW and currently my file is under review required due to the settlement of funds. I currently reside in Canada with an open work permit.The cic website states if an applicant has a valid job offer in Canada he/she does not need to provide proof of funds.I did not provide proof of funds due to this statement on their website. My question now is that could this be the stumbling block for my application even though their website states you do not need to provide pof if you have valid job offer in Canada.Anyone in this situation?

Godsgrace1989

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Hello All, I applied for the FSW and currently my file is under review required due to the settlement of funds. I currently reside in Canada with an open work permit.The cic website states if an applicant has a valid job offer in Canada he/she does not need to provide proof of funds.I did not provide proof of funds due to this statement on their website. My question now is that could this be the stumbling block for my application even though their website states you do not need to provide pof if you have valid job offer in Canada.Anyone in this situation?
I also applied without proof of funds as i already have valid job offer and i am fsw inland applicant

Semeg

Oct 13, 2018
AOR sept 18. No update since October 2018. My file has not been touched since October according to gcms notes. Raise cse's and called a good number of time but no tangible information. The last agent i spoke to said i should just wait. Been in Ip1 and im tired of waiting.

Jas.singh0804

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
AOR sept 18. No update since October 2018. My file has not been touched since October according to gcms notes. Raise cse's and called a good number of time but no tangible information. The last agent i spoke to said i should just wait. Been in Ip1
What is your eligibility status and NOC ?

Semeg

Oct 13, 2018
Have they provided any due date to you.. that when you should call again ??
No i sent an email regarding crossing 6 months the agent at the call center said that they've forwarded it to the visa office. I dint need to send another one. The wait is exausting. I feel like my life is on stand still. Plus i want to quit my job so bad, every thing just adds to the fustration I'm feeling. I really wanted to move at the beginning of summer but no ppr. Its not fair the Aor oct dec jan have started receiving ppr and there are still back log.

SjP034114

Oct 10, 2018
AOR Received.
18-09-2018
AOR sept 18. No update since October 2018. My file has not been touched since October according to gcms notes. Raise cse's and called a good number of time but no tangible information. The last agent i spoke to said i should just wait. Been in Ip1 and im tired of waiting.
Same here. Only update is that eligibility is met.