+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Medarametla

Mar 31, 2019
My case is the same. AOR - 9th Sep. No option but to sit tight I guess.
Yes, I have called them and not much help received from them except your eligibility still reviewing by the officer and will let you know once the decision is made. I can see this information online

StillW8ing

Mar 8, 2019
AOR Sep 9th.

Received my GCMS notes the other day, turns out I am RR for my Eligibility. They state that I may have more points than what was predicted from when I applied - last updated around November 2018 (no updates since).

I find it funny that they would RR my eligibility for having potentially more points than what was calculated prior to ITA and then just to leave it sat there for months. I couldn't care less about the extra points, just looking to get PR! :confused:

The wait continues.

Reactions: chsava

Jimmy01

Sep 29, 2018
It’s PPR!!!
CEC
AOR September 1
MEP September 25
1st Ghost update: January 2, 2019 (criminality Passed, Eligibility - Recommend Passed)
2nd Ghost update: March 19, 2019 (Eligibility Passed)
I’ve ordered GCMS 2 times and called more than 4 times in between.
PPR - April 16, 2019 from CPC Edmonton

Good luck to everyone waiting for their PPR!!

Juney201809

Mar 29, 2019
Category........
CEC
Guys,

My AOR is 9th Sep 2018.

The only update to my profile is medical passed and eligibility checks in the process. No update since ~Oct 2018

After submitting a query last week, I got an update today saying it is in process at Nova Scotia. Eligibility verification in process and background check not yet started.

Anyone in the same boat or experienced something like this before? Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks guys!
Same here!
My AOR is Sep 8th and the file hasn't been touched since last October after Medical passed. It's in Ottawa I believe. Because the GCMS note says it's in Ottawa but in the other mail from IRCC says it's in Manila. I don't know what's going on. Eligibility RR / Background Check is under processing / Security not yet started.

zainab.p

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
HI

AOR 27 Sep
Medicals Passed
Eligibility check in on
and so is background check since long now

I called cic, they say my app is given to a second agent for the eligiblity check. CAn please someone tell me what does this mean? freaking me out ! Also she said its not usual to begin the background check simultaneously but they did it on my app.

PLease guys lemme know your inputs on this

Thanks !
can someone tell me about the second agent process? what does this mean?

Masterbigpang

Oct 1, 2018
Hey Guys...

Just received an email from CIC after I requested call centre to send a remainder to the officer...

"This email is in response to an inquiry via the Call Centre requesting the status of the above noted application.

Application is awaiting the review of an OFFICER.

Notification will be sent in due course."

Is this a positive sign? My Aor is Sep 18th, still in IP1.....

Reactions: Automaton

beregszasz

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Hey Guys...

Just received an email from CIC after I requested call centre to send a remainder to the officer...

"This email is in response to an inquiry via the Call Centre requesting the status of the above noted application.

Application is awaiting the review of an OFFICER.

Notification will be sent in due course."

Is this a positive sign? My Aor is Sep 18th, still in IP1.....