+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

ab3186

Apr 16, 2019
Guys,

My AOR is 9th Sep 2018.

The only update to my profile is medical passed and eligibility checks in the process. No update since ~Oct 2018

After submitting a query last week, I got an update today saying it is in process at Nova Scotia. Eligibility verification in process and background check not yet started.

Anyone in the same boat or experienced something like this before? Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks guys!

gelaty

Mar 29, 2019
There have been reports that GCMS notes are getting delayed too. I am assuming you already must have followed up for them? The large volume of GCMS applications is causing a delay in IRCC issuing them.
Yes, thank you. Large volume of August and September delays explains large volume if GCMS requests. Looks like chain reaction.

gelaty

Mar 29, 2019
I am in the same boat. AOR 6th Sep. Ordered GCMS more than one and half month ago, but no any response.
It's strange, 6 September applicants are unlucky. Hope it is just a coincidence. I thought your application was approved long ago.

SHBC

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
It's strange, 6 September applicants are unlucky. Hope it is just a coincidence. I thought your application was approved long ago.
Yup. The IRCC agents said my application was approved on 28th Feb but there is no any update. Waiting is so hard, and I don’t know what we can do.

zainab.p

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
HI

AOR 27 Sep
Medicals Passed
Eligibility check in on
and so is background check since long now

I called cic, they say my app is given to a second agent for the eligiblity check. CAn please someone tell me what does this mean? freaking me out ! Also she said its not usual to begin the background check simultaneously but they did it on my app.

PLease guys lemme know your inputs on this

Thanks !

SHBC

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
Is there any difference between approval and final decision? I mean whether the application was approved means the final division was made? Thanks!

Medarametla

Mar 31, 2019
Submitted documents on Sep 06 2018 and no updates since then except medicals passed. It is been 7 months now and still waiting. Any suggestions?

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello Everyone.
I am a silent reader of this Forum and have been reading the posts here since the last few months which has helped me to go through the waiting time. My timeline is as follows:

AOR- 26 September 2018

Medical Passed- 29 October 2018

Background check start- 29 November 2018

(No update for almost 4 months)

ADR 1 (Schedule A Background Declaration) - March 9 2019

ADR 2 (Additional Employment form) - March 29 2019

Ghost update- I don't know when it came as I checked it after the Golden mail

9 April 2019- Received the Visa Ready mail at around 7 AM IST

10 April 2019- Passport submitted at VFS Chandigarh

13 April 2019- Received back the Visa stamped passport and COPR

All the best to all of you who are waiting for the Golden mail. God Bless
Congrats!! May I know if you were in SS or was it a normal background check?