+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

vasanthchenna23

Star Member
Dec 18, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I received my PPR email on Saturday 13th, April, 2019. I am truly grateful to this community for all the support it has provided me, especially to those who have answered the questions I have been posting here for the last 7 months.

Those of you who are yet to receive your PPR all the very best to you guys, I pray that all of you get your PPRs soon. Through my 7 months wait I learnt that sometimes you just have to patiently trust the process and let things fall in place. But at the same time it also helps to keep a regular tab on the status of your application as well.

I will continue to stay in here so that I can help with whatever little knowledge that I have acquired in this process.

Here is my timeline:

AOR: 17th September, 2018

Medicals Passed: 13th October, 2018

IP1: 13th October 2018 – 4th April 2019 (Ordered GCMS notes twice in this period, once in Jan and then in March, called CIC several times)

IP2: 5th April 2019 – 11th April 2019

Ghost Update: 12th April, 2019

PPR Email: 13th April 2019

Passport Submitted: 15th April, 2019

Thank you,
Vasant

Jas Ch

Sep 2, 2018
Hello Everyone.
I am a silent reader of this Forum and have been reading the posts here since the last few months which has helped me to go through the waiting time. My timeline is as follows:

AOR- 26 September 2018

Medical Passed- 29 October 2018

Background check start- 29 November 2018

(No update for almost 4 months)

ADR 1 (Schedule A Background Declaration) - March 9 2019

ADR 2 (Additional Employment form) - March 29 2019

Ghost update- I don't know when it came as I checked it after the Golden mail

9 April 2019- Received the Visa Ready mail at around 7 AM IST

10 April 2019- Passport submitted at VFS Chandigarh

13 April 2019- Received back the Visa stamped passport and COPR

All the best to all of you who are waiting for the Golden mail. God Bless

Semeg

Oct 13, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I received my PPR email on Saturday 13th, April, 2019. I am truly grateful to this community for all the support it has provided me, especially to those who have answered the questions I have been posting here for the last 7 months.

Those of you who are yet to receive your PPR all the very best to you guys, I pray that all of you get your PPRs soon. Through my 7 months wait I learnt that sometimes you just have to patiently trust the process and let things fall in place. But at the same time it also helps to keep a regular tab on the status of your application as well.

I will continue to stay in here so that I can help with whatever little knowledge that I have acquired in this process.

Here is my timeline:

AOR: 17th September, 2018

Medicals Passed: 13th October, 2018

IP1: 13th October 2018 – 4th April 2019 (Ordered GCMS notes twice in this period, once in Jan and then in March, called CIC several times)

IP2: 5th April 2019 – 11th April 2019

Ghost Update: 12th April, 2019

PPR Email: 13th April 2019

Passport Submitted: 15th April, 2019

Thank you,
Vasant
Congratulations, did you received any update or email when you moved to Ip2.

Reactions: vasanthchenna23

Anjali23@@

Star Member
Mar 3, 2018
Hi Guys,

My AOR is 7th sept, I am still in IP1 stage. Ordered GCMS notes got it 15 days back, it says that the ref letter for primary NOC does not specify salary. Rest job duties match the NOC, POF met.

Since am self employed I just shared my bank statements. My consultant asked me to send all docs which can prove the income. Its been a week since i gave all the docs and the consultant is still reviewing. There has been no update from their side. I am tired of being behind consultant to update my docs. Is it a wise decision to remove them as my representative and take things under my control. Will there be any adverse impact.. Any advises please!!!

Apr 13, 2019
Hi everyone...
I submitted my passport on 10 april at vfs hyderabad. There is no update since then.... Can somebody help me with how much time it can take?

Apr 13, 2019
It can take 2-3 weeks, I suggest you wait until early next week. I submitted mine at VFS Hyderabad on 15th April.
Thanks vasanthchenna23... my application says 2 days left in completion of 6 months timeline... is there any possibility that final decision will be made in the 6 months timeline... or it can take more than that also...

vasanthchenna23

Star Member
Dec 18, 2018
Thanks vasanthchenna23... my application says 2 days left in completion of 6 months timeline... is there any possibility that final decision will be made in the 6 months timeline... or it can take more than that also...
6 months is just the average time that is given for PR applications, it can take more than that on a case to case basis, I have crossed the 6 months mark by 1 month already so just sit back and relax, have patience, you will get it soon.

gelaty

Mar 29, 2019
Hi everyone, can someone share, in what time did you receive your GCMS notes? I ordered mine 35 days ago and still no news. And it is not funny anymore...AOR September 6, IP2 since biometrics in October. Ok, no moving on application, but what can be wrong with issuing GCMS? Maybe Ottawa office is slow in all processes, including GCMS?

The positive point is that a call center consultant said application is simply waiting for review by an Officer. Elig. met. But such delays make me think something is wrong

thekert

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
Received a email reply from Ottawa office. Didn't give any specific information just that "file is in queue for review by an officer"

Call center agents, GCMS and ralph's office have said eligibility met and background not started. Unfortunately it's the same status since November

Jas.singh0804

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
Received a email reply from Ottawa office. Didn't give any specific information just that "file is in queue for review by an officer"

Call center agents, GCMS and ralph's office have said eligibility met and background not started. Unfortunately it's the same status since November
PPR soon.. Don't worry.. If it's in queue . Wait for a week more..

Reactions: Automaton

SHBC

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
Hi everyone, can someone share, in what time did you receive your GCMS notes? I ordered mine 35 days ago and still no news. And it is not funny anymore...AOR September 6, IP2 since biometrics in October. Ok, no moving on application, but what can be wrong with issuing GCMS? Maybe Ottawa office is slow in all processes, including GCMS?

The positive point is that a call center consultant said application is simply waiting for review by an Officer. Elig. met. But such delays make me think something is wrong
I am in the same boat. AOR 6th Sep. Ordered GCMS more than one and half month ago, but no any response.

Reactions: gelaty

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
I am in the same boat. AOR 6th Sep. Ordered GCMS more than one and half month ago, but no any response.
There have been reports that GCMS notes are getting delayed too. I am assuming you already must have followed up for them? The large volume of GCMS applications is causing a delay in IRCC issuing them.