September 2018 AOR - join here

uday_ledzepp

Dec 23, 2018
Hi guys,
Recently I got this reply from London visa office -
What could this mean for my file.
My AOR is 17th September and still IP1.
"
Please be advised that your file was transferred to our London office for processing only recently and it is now awaiting review by one of our visa officer. Please rest assured that the visa officer in charge of your file will review all information available on file including your work experience.

We are unable at the moment to advise when this review will be completed, however, please rest assured that we will contact you as soon as next step instructions are ready to be issued or if/when additional information/documents are requested.

We appreciate your patience during this process.
"

nelya96

Jan 25, 2019
hello everyone, can anyone help understand the GCMS report? what are the things i should focus on. with the 90 pages, i am lost!

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
hello everyone, can anyone help understand the GCMS report? what are the things i should focus on. with the 90 pages, i am lost!
A good place would be to check the "Assessments" summary - it will be there in the first few pages. It should like this:

Eligibility:
Security:
Criminality:
Medical:
Info Sharing:

Also, in the last 5-10 pages, you should see a section called "Notes": where you will see detailed comments of your application

qw1981

Jun 19, 2018
I am planning to visit canada initiate my PR card process and then come back to India. I understand that the best two options are either I ask my friend to courier the PR card to me or apply a PRTD from India. is one option recommended over the other and any other things to keep in mind. I found this link containing information on PRTD is there any other information that Ii need to read or go through.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5529-applying-permanent-resident-travel-document.html

Any advice would be helpful. thanks a lot.

deep@sum

Apr 9, 2019
I got gcms notes ..
Eligibility:-recommend passed .
Security :-not started
Criminality:-not started
What is difference between recommend passes and passed ?
Where I can check flags in gcms notes ?

balckzero

Apr 12, 2019
Hi,

I got my ready for visa email a few minutes ago.

AOR: 9th September 2018
Ghost update 1: 3rd October 2018
Medical passed: 3rd October 2018
Biometric request: 3rd October 2018
Biometric Submitted: 16 October 2018
Ghost update 2: 11th April 2019
PPR: 13th April 2019
IP2: From AOR
Nationality: Pakistan
Residence: UAE
Extensive travel history to GCC countries (more than 30 trips to KSA), Africa and Europe.

I ordered GCMS notes indicating that Eligibility and criminality passed by 11th Nov 2018. I figured I was in SS as security was ongoing for long and GCMS notes also contained typical signs (security activities blank with S.15 and S16 on top right corner).

I owe this community a lot. All the best!

alinee13484

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-08-2018
LANDED..........
23-07-2019
Hi,

I got my ready for visa email a few minutes ago.

AOR: 9th September 2018
Ghost update 1: 3rd October 2018
Medical passed: 3rd October 2018
Biometric request: 3rd October 2018
Biometric Submitted: 16 October 2018
Ghost update 2: 11th April 2019
PPR: 13th April 2019
IP2: From AOR
Nationality: Pakistan
Residence: UAE
Extensive travel history to GCC countries (more than 30 trips to KSA), Africa and Europe.

I ordered GCMS notes indicating that Eligibility and criminality passed by 11th Nov 2018. I figured I was in SS as security was ongoing for long and GCMS notes also contained typical signs (security activities blank with S.15 and S16 on top right corner).

I owe this community a lot. All the best!
congratulations :)

Cherry01

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
I just got a request for re-medical .. does anyone know why is this so :/ i thought medicals were valid for a year .. AOR is 3rd September

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
I just got a request for re-medical .. does anyone know why is this so :/ i thought medicals were valid for a year .. AOR is 3rd September
On what date did you do the medicals for your September application? Re-medicals are issued when your medical exam details are about to expire.

Cherry01

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
On what date did you do the medicals for your September application? Re-medicals are issued when your medical exam details are about to expire.
On 11th aug and my husband got them done in last week of july .. have been in security screening since 14th nov

KATAMAPAH

Mar 7, 2019
Let's keep each other posted with any progress or update.
Called them recently, they informed me that security check has passed (before it was only medical exam). I believe, after I called them, the process had started moving. Go ahead and call them. I believe they make some kind of notes (for example if there are not updates and the customer asking about them). No ghost updates though.

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
Called them recently, they informed me that security check has passed (before it was only medical exam). I believe, after I called them, the process had started moving. Go ahead and call them. I believe they make some kind of notes (for example if there are not updates and the customer asking about them). No ghost updates though.
That's a good sign. Security is mostly the last step. Did you check on your Eligibility Status?

I will call them tomorrow and check my status as well.