+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Mel14

Aug 31, 2018
Just asking if there is anything else we could do apart from the GCMS notes and calling CIC?
I mean our applications are over 6months and if the eligibility is passed, can't they atlease give a proper deadline as to when the process will end.
Dont worry, if eligibility and criminality are passed, security will be done with soon and PPR is on the way... That seems to the pattern for others...

Stardust113

Mar 22, 2019
Quick question guys, I’m resubmitting my application as my initial September AOR was refused IN March . Do I need to submit biometrics and redo medicals again?

Kech$M

Jan 7, 2019
Wow!!! That is a difficult space, did they say why it was refused?

Biometrics is valid for 10years atleast thats what i see as expiry date. But wait for more input.

Medicals is valid for a year and should have 6months valid as at EAPR so check the dates, you may need to redo.

Quick question guys, I’m resubmitting my application as my initial September AOR was refused IN March . Do I need to submit biometrics and redo medicals again?

beregszasz

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Hello everyone, We woke up to the "Ready for Visa" email today.

Our timelines:
- AOR: 19 September 2018
- ADR: 18 October 2018 - IRCC not able to review and verify spouse Education Credential Assessment (ECA) evaluation report by using World Education Services (WES)’s online service as we did not use the approved CIC-FSWP application process on their website
- Medicals: 22 October 2018
The long period of silence while at IP1 all along.
- GCMS Notes Ordered - 12 Feb 2019
- GCMS Notes received - 24 March 2019
Status as per GCMS notes: The file is at Ottawa office
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eligibility: Met
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Not Started
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Completed
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoke to a CIC agent on 3rd April 2019 and on asking, when can I get more updates on the progress of my file, he suggested checking in August as before that he can't ask the updates from the case officer but he was hopeful I will get some update before August

- PPR: 11 April 2019 (Application Status still says - "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.)
- Planning to submit Passports to VFS next week

Extremely ecstatic and relieved.
This blog has been really instrumental in keeping my anxiety level at par as there were many decisions (Personal and Professional) on hold that will start shaping now. To all the wonderful folks who are waiting, don't worry, PPR is just around the corner!! Meanwhile, keep on preparing/upgrading the required skills, your checklists and settlement plans, your time will come sooner than you think. One day you will wake up with the golden email.
Good luck to all

qw1981

Jun 19, 2018
For PPR request I submitted the passport at VFS center Mumbai and they gave me a receipt with the tracking number. I chose to take the additional service of having the passport sent to my house through courier. They told me that using the VFS tracking number is the same as the "blue dart" tracking number but that doesn't seem to be the case. Can anyone tell me where do I find the blue dart tracking number?

SjP034114

Oct 10, 2018
AOR Received.
18-09-2018
Hello everyone, We woke up to the "Ready for Visa" email today.

Our timelines:
- AOR: 19 September 2018
- ADR: 18 October 2018 - IRCC not able to review and verify spouse Education Credential Assessment (ECA) evaluation report by using World Education Services (WES)’s online service as we did not use the approved CIC-FSWP application process on their website
- Medicals: 22 October 2018
The long period of silence while at IP1 all along.
- GCMS Notes Ordered - 12 Feb 2019
- GCMS Notes received - 24 March 2019
Status as per GCMS notes: The file is at Ottawa office
Eligibility: Met
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Not Started
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Completed
Spoke to a CIC agent on 3rd April 2019 and on asking, when can I get more updates on the progress of my file, he suggested checking in August as before that he can't ask the updates from the case officer but he was hopeful I will get some update before August

- PPR: 11 April 2019 (Application Status still says - "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.)
- Planning to submit Passports to VFS next week

Extremely ecstatic and relieved.
This blog has been really instrumental in keeping my anxiety level at par as there were many decisions (Personal and Professional) on hold that will start shaping now. To all the wonderful folks who are waiting, don't worry, PPR is just around the corner!! Meanwhile, keep on preparing/upgrading the required skills, your checklists and settlement plans, your time will come sooner than you think. One day you will wake up with the golden email.
Good luck to all
Congrats!

Mar 31, 2019
Chandigarh
Category........
Hi. I am September 25,2018 AOR. Got married post AOR and already updated cic with documents required for adding spouse. Got her medical done in March end and her medical is also passed (as recently updated in first week of April).

Now my application status says that My eligibility is being reviewed and my background check is in progress.

I called cic agent today to know about status of my application but was informed that my file has been transferred to New Delhi VO.

I wanted to know why have they transferred my file to my local VO and can I expect a decision soon (but my appl

mayanky2m

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Hey I am from October AOR group. But wanted to know if someone has received direct landing mail at Etobicoke office and knows when was his application was approved?

SHBC

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
Hey I am from October AOR group. But wanted to know if someone has received direct landing mail at Etobicoke office and knows when was his application was approved?
Etobicoke is very slow. Even though my application was approved more than one month ago, I didn’t receive ppr. IRCC agents told me it would take ten weeks from approval to ppr.

mayanky2m

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Etobicoke is very slow. Even though my application was approved more than one month ago, I didn’t receive ppr. IRCC agents told me it would take ten weeks from approval to ppr.
May I know your AOR date? Someone told me that its also prioritized according to AOR date

mayanky2m

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
I guess 10 weeks is the time after that agent can take some action on our profile like sending msg to officer who is looking into our profile thats what I got to know when I called CIC

SHBC

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
I guess 10 weeks is the time after that agent can take some action on our profile like sending msg to officer who is looking into our profile thats what I got to know when I called CIC
The agent told me if I don’t receive ppr until 9th May, I can call them again, so I think on that time, they will send msg to the officer.