+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

nawaja

Apr 25, 2018
CIC agents would never comment on target completion date if your file has already passed 6 months. Did they tell you in your case?
They have in my case, my AOR Sep 23rd. They informed me on phone that eligibility is passed, criminality is passed, security still ongoing, estimated completion date July 14th, i asked what that meant, she said if no further update on security is received by that date they will make decision.

williamps

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-12-2018
AOR Received.
06-09-2018
Any guess how long does Montreal VO take for RR eligibility review ?

SjP034114

Oct 10, 2018
AOR Received.
18-09-2018
Silent Reader for a long time ......... Got the PPR today.

My story for the Immigration process is as follows:

Motivations for Canadian Immigration were:
  1. Crush on a girl (who recently got engaged with someone else!). Will be cursing IRCC for the rest of my life for slow processing of my case and IELTS organization for failing me for many times (lol).
  2. IT job market in North-America and opportunity to work in USA after becoming Canadian citizen.
My Profile and process:
  • 8 IELTS Attempts! (8th one did the job: L=9, W=7, S=8, R=8.5). Started my immigration plan and IELTS attempts somewhere in late 2017.
  • Applicant(s): Single
  • Education: ECA by IQAS (4 Year Bachelor's Degree, 2 Year Master's Degree).
  • NOC: 2073/Software Engineer (2 years 8 months experience)
  • CRS: 453
  • Nationality: Pakistan
  • Current Residence: Australia (Currently finishing my PhD here in Australia)
  • Invite: 05-September-2018
  • Medical: Upfront 10-September-2018
  • AOR: 14-September-2018
  • Medical Pass: 10-October-2018
  • Bio-Metric Request: 10-October-2018
  • Bio-Metric Completed: 16-October-2018
  • 2 Ghost updates in October
  • 1st GCMS Notes in December, 2018 (Medical & Criminality Passed, Eligibility: Not Started, Security: Not Started > Info Sharing: Completed)
  • 2nd GCMS Notes in Feburary, 2019 (Medical & Criminality Passed, Eligibility: Review Required, Security: Not Started > Info Sharing: Completed).
  • Review was Required for POF. Sent an immediate CSE that I have provided a POF with all transaction history and got the standard response in Feburary, 2019. I then waited for 6 months to be completed and then raised the CSE after 14th March, 2019 with some tough words with political tone.
  • ADR 1: (22-March-2019) New POF required and Family Info form
  • ADR 2: (28-March-2019) Birth Certificate Requested
  • Additional Document Status: Changed to Not Applicable on 1st/2nd April.
  • April 4th Login to My CIC account: Profile Updated Status but no visible change. (Did not get any famous ghost update email at all!)
  • Ready for Visa Email: 5-April-2019 2:30 pm Australian (Melbourne) Time
Congrats! Interesting “...tough words with political tone...”

uday_ledzepp

Dec 23, 2018

1. Crush on a girl (who recently got engaged with someone else!). Will be cursing IRCC for the rest of my life for slow processing of my case and IELTS organization for failing me for many times (lol).
  2. IT job market in North-America and opportunity to work in USA after becoming Canadian citizen.
My Profile and process:
  • 8 IELTS Attempts! (8th one did the job: L=9, W=7, S=8, R=8.5). Started my immigration plan and IELTS attempts somewhere in late 2017.
  • 1st GCMS Notes in December, 2018 (Medical & Criminality Passed, Eligibility: Not Started, Security: Not Started > Info Sharing: Completed)
  • 2nd GCMS Notes in Feburary, 2019 (Medical & Criminality Passed, Eligibility: Review Required, Security: Not Started > Info Sharing: Completed).
  • Review was Required for POF. Sent an immediate CSE that I have provided a POF with all transaction history and got the standard response in Feburary, 2019. I then waited for 6 months to be completed and then raised the CSE after 14th March, 2019 with some tough words with political tone.
  • April 4th Login to My CIC account: Profile Updated Status but no visible change. (Did not get any famous ghost update email at all!)
First of all many congratulations to you.
Could you please elaborate on "tough words with political tone".
My profile is also under review required for job duties and responsibilities although I have provided the experience letter on company letterhead with exact duties and resposibilites from the respective NOC and doesn't seem to move forward.
If you could please enlighten me on what exactly you asked them, will be great.

Reactions: Semeg

Semeg

Oct 13, 2018

My Profile and process:
Congratulations. I smiled while reading your post. Please share some of your tough words with political tone. People like me need it.

Bawag

Feb 11, 2018
Congratulations. I smiled while reading your post. Please share some of your tough words with political tone. People like me need it.
Here are some bits of my CSE:

Respected IRCC Team,

Kindly read my inquiry completely :) (Political Statement with a bit of sarcasm)

By 14th-March-2019, my application has passed the official application processing time-line of 6 months. According to my GCMS Notes which were actually generated on 16th-January-2019, following is/was my application status:
1) Eligibility: Review Required
2) Security: Not Started
3) Criminality: Passed
4) Medical: Passed

Within the GCMS notes, it was stated that Review Required for eligibility stage for SETTLEMENT FUNDS. As an analyst agent stated: "NO ACCOUNT HISTORY PROVIDED. NO AVG BALANCE PROVIDED".

However, I did provide a detailed Bank Transaction History with Monthly Balances. (I provide vs. I did provide)

I think the analyst agent somehow was unable to review my provided documents, or In worst case scenario, the documents were not delivered to him/her. (A crunchy statement)

I can understand that being from Pakistan, the security checks may take time. (A political statement)

However,

1) Can you please tell me the status of my "Eligibility"?
2) Any specific reason for delay or expected processing timings?

Regards,

Simranjit1995

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
Hi guys need urgent help
Canada post has returned my envelope to cic because they could not find the address but i called them to put my envelop on hold which contains my passport and my landing papers and i cross checked my address with them which is 100 percent correct and they said they will try to deliever it on monday again
I am worried what if they misplace it or return it to the embassey what i have to do then... any suggestions will be helpful
Thank u

Patel88888

Nov 4, 2014
I called CIC on friday and I told that I completed 7 month and still i can see only medical passed status. Can you give me details information. Cic agent told me that your file is in process. BUT I AM GOING TO PUT INQUIRY ON YOUR BEHALF. So what does it mean? Can they put any reminder? Anyone have idea what will happen.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
I called CIC on friday and I told that I completed 7 month and still i can see only medical passed status. Can you give me details information. Cic agent told me that your file is in process. BUT I AM GOING TO PUT INQUIRY ON YOUR BEHALF. So what does it mean? Can they put any reminder? Anyone have idea what will happen.
Once you cross six months and if you call IRCC, the agents do issue reminders to the visa office that is processing your file.

Reactions: chsava

vasanthchenna23

Star Member
Dec 18, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Finally after a long wait of 7 months there has been some traction on my PR application. On Friday my application was updated to 'We are processing your background check'.

Does anybody know how long it could take from here to PPR?

My AOR is - 17th September, 2018.

Thank you,
Vasant

Reactions: HFL2018

HFL2018

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Canada
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Hello Everyone,

Finally after a long wait of 7 months there has been some traction on my PR application. On Friday my application was updated to 'We are processing your background check'.

Does anybody know how long it could take from here to PPR?

My AOR is - 17th September, 2018.

Thank you,
Vasant
Hello @vasanthchenna23 we have the same AOR dates sep 17. I guess you are getting closer to receiving your PPR. Do you have any idea on your visa office?

engrazafar

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
CIC agents would never comment on target completion date if your file has already passed 6 months. Did they tell you in your case?
they do tell about target completion date if that's revised after 6 months. although it depends on agents. some won't share any information at all.