+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Pooh23

Feb 22, 2019
I was told the same thing yesterday, I guess some files were transferred to another visa office due to workload redistribution. Remain hopeful!
I don't think workload redistribution expedites anything. My file moved due to this in Nov. Nothing happened since then

kxyuan90

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
I have the following status from 8th Nov 2018

The file is at Ottawa office
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AOR: Sep 19, 2018
Eligibility: Met
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Not Started
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Completed
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoke to a CIC agent Yesterday and according to him, there is a huge backlog in Ottawa office (this is the reason he cited for my file being not touched in last 5 months, otherwise the file looks good, No RR or ADR). On enquiring, when can I get more updates on the progress of my file, he suggested checking in August as before that he can't ask the updates from the case officer but he was hopeful I will get some update before August

Is there anyone else who is facing a similar situation?
may I know if your case was transferred to Ottawa after being reviewed in Sydney first?

engrazafar

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
So is it normal? I thought it was because of my husband’s record. So basically they didn’t open my new PCC yet?
you can find the latest information on the final pages of your GCMS notes like NOTES: 1, NOTES: 2. BTW what's your Criminality status in the summary page?

mprogams

Feb 11, 2018
Hey Guys,
I have a question about the RPRF.
When i made my first payments i did for both the RPRF and GPF at the same time so i have only one receipt valuing $2080 Cad.
I got ppr and now have to submit passports. Can i submit this one receipt when i am sending my passports, will they understand that the payments include the RPRF and GPF ?

Reactions: veritas7

nipun9

Feb 24, 2019
Same situation here. September 14 AOR, and talked to an agent the day before yesterday and she told me there's nothing to do and to give them a call in August. So frustrating.
I think the next time whoever calls the agent and they say there is a huge backlog, we should counter question them that how are people with October, November, December and now even January AOR getting the PPR requests on time. This would not happen if there really was huge backlog. September folks have been worst hit. No RRs or ADRs, yet so many of us are beyond the 6 months mark and still no sign of PPR.

Reactions: marsypans

shysky88

Feb 8, 2019
To those who got "Ready to Visa"mail.

First of all, many congrats!

Is there specific time when they sent you mails?
For example, during the working hour or during the night and so on, in Canada time.
Can you advise?

Apr 5, 2019
Hi Guys,

I received eAOR on 19 sep 2018 followed by clearance of medical exam on 16 oct 2018. Since then there has been no status update/ email/ communication from IRCC and very soon it will be 7 months. Have already applied for GCMS notes. Wanted to check if there is anything else I can do to track my EE application? This is the status of my application:

Eligibility: Being reviewed
Medicals: Passed
Background check: we will let you know when we start your background check

Contacted IRCC using the web form and received a very generic response similar to everyone else. I doubt even if my file has been touched since medical which was 6 months back. Thinking about calling CIC soon to speak with the agent and get clarity. Any suggestions or inputs by anyone?

Thanks!

Reactions: veritas7

veritas7

Mar 12, 2019
Hello. I am also review required for pof. Any whatsapp groups?
I called today and my file was transferred from sidney to local visa office. Is this possitive?
I guess any update is good. It means your application is moving ahead. Did they require Additional Documents, or you found out about the RR through the GCMS?

veritas7

Mar 12, 2019
Hey Guys,
I have a question about the RPRF.
When i made my first payments i did for both the RPRF and GPF at the same time so i have only one receipt valuing $2080 Cad.
I got ppr and now have to submit passports. Can i submit this one receipt when i am sending my passports, will they understand that the payments include the RPRF and GPF ?
Congrats on your PPR!
Yes, a single receipt of C$2080 would prove them that you have paid it all. I have also paid all at the same time, and I submitted the proof yesterday to the local VAC, which was well received.

Reactions: mprogams

veritas7

Mar 12, 2019
To those who got "Ready to Visa"mail.

First of all, many congrats!

Is there specific time when they sent you mails?
For example, during the working hour or during the night and so on, in Canada time.
Can you advise?
I don't think there is an order to the mails.
I got mine at 4am; which is 10pm Ottawa time...