+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

pieben

Nov 21, 2018
Hi all, i got the PPR email today morning. AOR 17 September. I figured i need to send my passport through nearest VAC (in Germany) to the VO in Vienna.
Did you guys also submit the 2 photos, receipt of RPRF fees, first copy of PPR email along with the actual passport to the VAC? Or are these, except the passport, to be sent separately directly to the VO ?

Also how many weeks does it take the entry visa to be stamped after passport submission?
Thanks
Hi, my visa office is also Vienna but I am still stuck in IP1. Did you receive any updates or responses to emails from them before they issued PPR?

vipsha

Aug 15, 2018
Hi, my visa office is also Vienna but I am still stuck in IP1. Did you receive any updates or responses to emails from them before they issued PPR?
Hi, i was stuck at IP1 too and after the 6 month mark I got request for family info and since then no more email updates until PPR.

pieben

Nov 21, 2018
Hi, i was stuck at IP1 too and after the 6 month mark I got request for family info and since then no more email updates until PPR.
Did you ever try to contact their office? I tried after the 5-month mark and didn't get a response

mprogams

Feb 11, 2018
Hello All,

I just got my request for passport email.

I have 15 days to submit it but i am not sure where to send it.

My AOR was September 7

nelya96

Jan 25, 2019
Hello all, i crossed the 6 months on march 26th, do you know if i still can get a refusal. i really don't know when i called cic, the agent said: eligibility and security not started :(

Juney201809

Mar 29, 2019
Category........
CEC
Hello all, i crossed the 6 months on march 26th, do you know if i still can get a refusal. i really don't know when i called cic, the agent said: eligibility and security not started :(
Why don’t you order GCMS note to see the details?

veritas7

Mar 12, 2019
Hello everyone, I woke up to the "Ready for Visa" email today.

My timeline:
- AOR: 13 Septeber 2018
- Biometrics: 10 October 2018 (completed 12 October 2018)
- ... long period of silence (while at IP2 all along) (I ordered GCMS during this time, saw a Review Required regarding POF and sent the updated docs, but they requested ADR nevertheless - check below)
- ADR (regarding Proof of Funds): 12 March 2019 (submitted on 13 March 2019, recieved and accepted on 14 March 2019)
- ...called CIC Agent and got informed that everything is complete, but PPR can take up to a month to arrive: 26 March 2019
- PPR: 04 April 2019
- Passports forwarded to Vienna VO: 04 April 2019...
- now waiting to recieve the passports back.

My Visa Office was Ottawa.

Keep your spirits high, friends, for you are next in line for the Golden Mail.
Hope you all get it very soon! :)

veritas7

Mar 12, 2019
Hi all, i got the PPR email today morning. AOR 17 September. I figured i need to send my passport through nearest VAC (in Germany) to the VO in Vienna.
Did you guys also submit the 2 photos, receipt of RPRF fees, first copy of PPR email along with the actual passport to the VAC? Or are these, except the passport, to be sent separately directly to the VO ?

Also how many weeks does it take the entry visa to be stamped after passport submission?
Thanks
Congratulations on your PPR!

I got it today as well, and since I am from Kosovo, I have to send my passport through the VAC here to the VO in Vienna as well.
I sent all the documents that you mentioned (+ they require a confirmation of your address as well as a Letter of Explanation) to the VAC, had to sign some consent form, and they forwarded them all together to Vienna. The officer said that it takes approximately a week for everything - so for Germany it should be similar, if not faster.

Reactions: vipsha

veritas7

Mar 12, 2019
Hello All,

I just got my request for passport email.

I have 15 days to submit it but i am not sure where to send it.

My AOR was September 7
Check which VO sent your email. You have indications for it everywhere: at the beginning of the mail (before Dear xxx) you have the city and date; if you open all the mail you have the address of the VO, but the easiest way is to go to: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/find-visa-application-centre.html and enter your country of residence (the one you put on the application) - it should point you straight to your VAC.

Pooh23

Feb 22, 2019
May be your medicals are valid till august or may be your application will complete one year in August. At least I deduced that these could be the reasons agent mentioned August to you. When I called, the agent mentioned September to me. I am 9th Oct AOR. Another time agent mentioned as security can take a few weeks, I should wait till end April and then call them. Second agent seemed more genuine to me :p You can not feel low because of what agent mentioned about end date. Just keep your hopes high :)
That is quite encouraging and positive. Let us all hope for the PPRs soon