+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

engrazafar

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
In the first pages of gcms notes:eligibility met, criminality not started, security not started. But in the officer notes it says “eligibility passed” but with comments on common law, so they sent PFL requesting for additional docs of proofs of common law relationship. Also in the notes, the docs that we sent were added but no review status for the docs. That update was last week of January. We didnt call cic because file is in local vo, we just sent email directly.
that's amazing your got your eligibility passed despite PFL. Expect PPR any time now.

SaOsh

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Sri Lanka
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
08-08-2018
AOR Received.
19-09-2018
Guys, I have a question.
Spoke to CIC yesterday.
Got the following confirmed : Eligibility - Passed, Medicals - Passed, Biometrics - Received.
But the Background check, criminality and security in process.
Is that any good?

kaurkaur

May 5, 2015
Punjab
Guys, I have a question.
Spoke to CIC yesterday.
Got the following confirmed : Eligibility - Passed, Medicals - Passed, Biometrics - Received.
But the Background check, criminality and security in process.
Is that any good?
Yes that is great actually, if everything in BGC goes good, you will get your PPR soon.

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Can anyone answer this question of mine please. If background check has started, does it mean eligibility is passed?
Hi, just cuz the background checks has been initiated, it ain't any kinda indicator that assures the current status of eligibility. To have a clear picture u may
(A) contact the CIC client service agent, for which u will need your express entry profile no, date of birth, place of birth and address.
(B) order gcms notes.

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Hi Everyone
My Aor is 26 September 18
IP2 6 February 19
Rprf 22 February
Since then no update
I called CIC They told me my eligibility is passed
My criminality is passed
My security is not started yet
Hi, what was the first 2 lines that was on ur ADR for RPRF?

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
2 days ago i got this email response to my web-form inquiry.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

I still haven't herd anything, and not sure if the decision was even good or bad.
Hi, do contact the CIC client service agent and get the news broken instantly.

Saviarissa

Feb 6, 2019
Hi. My AOR is 19 Sep. I received my PPR email on 22nd March and submitted the passports on the same day to VFS (Mumbai) to Delhi. On Monday 25th, I received a SMS saying passport received in New Delhi.
Any idea when can I receive my passports stamped back? What is the approximate time for the whole process

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Hi. My AOR is 19 Sep. I received my PPR email on 22nd March and submitted the passports on the same day to VFS (Mumbai) to Delhi. On Monday 25th, I received a SMS saying passport received in New Delhi.
Any idea when can I receive my passports stamped back? What is the approximate time for the whole process
Hi, expect 10 to 20 days..

Reactions: Saviarissa

Ashwinder

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
15 days leaving the courrier time

Reactions: Saviarissa