+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
2 days ago i got this email response to my web-form inquiry.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

I still haven't herd anything, and not sure if the decision was even good or bad.
Your PPR is on it's way. Got the same message and received PPR the following day. You can place a call to them and let them know about the CSE response you got and its usually a positive decision.

Reactions: RR9187

SjP034114

Oct 10, 2018
AOR Received.
18-09-2018
Hello Everyone,

Anyone from September 2018 AOR, with 6 months completed, eligibility still under review, and criminality and security checks not yet started?

Just wondering if I am the only person in this situation.

Thank you,
Vasant
Nope, though the told me eligibility is met and background yet to be started.

mprogams

Feb 11, 2018
Your PPR is on it's way. Got the same message and received PPR the following day. You can place a call to them and let them know about the CSE response you got and its usually a positive decision.
I hope its a good decision, The email would go to my lawyer so I am trying to follow up with them to see if it was received.

Cherry01

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
Got my gcms notes today. Looks like my husband is under security screening. Does anyone know where can we find out the date when security screening started ?

Patel88888

Nov 4, 2014
Hello Everyone,

Anyone from September 2018 AOR, with 6 months completed, eligibility still under review, and criminality and security checks not yet started?

Just wondering if I am the only person in this situation.

Thank you,
Vasant
AOR - Sept 1. My status is same as you. Just medical passed.

Satindersrao

Mar 28, 2019
Hi Everyone
My Aor is 26 September 18
IP2 6 February 19
Rprf 22 February
Since then no update
I called CIC They told me my eligibility is passed
My criminality is passed
My security is not started yet

Reactions: RR9187

RR9187

Dec 3, 2018
Can anyone answer this question of mine please. If background check has started, does it mean eligibility is passed?
No one can answer this. IRCC has no pattern, once an agent told me processing happens in parallel at the end case officer collates all the information and approves.

Ashwinder

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Hi all,

I applied in September 2018 - in a month medical was cleared and since then there has been no update since. I called CIC and they said they dont see any problem with the application and there is no change. I ordered GCMS notes and i am waiting.

I am from India, but working in US - single applicant. Any thoughts about what to do and what's taking so long? it's been over 6 months.
Many of us are in the same situation ...so jt be patient