+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Semeg

Oct 13, 2018
I just saw the famous “Ghost Update” on my account about 20 minutes ago when I logged into my account! ☺ Was going through the messages on this forum, depressed as always, reading how everyone, slowly and steatidy, are getting their accounts updated. Just then, i casually logged into my acc. and couldn’t believe my eyes! It said “Application/Profile update”. Checked futher and found out that I am now officially in IP2! They have started my Background check! Yayieee
Aor - 18 Sept.
Medicals passed - 18 October.
Not even a single update ever since. Crossed 6 month mark on 18th March!
Same AOR same situation still stick in Ip1 since October.

Ashwinder

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
I just saw the famous “Ghost Update” on my account about 20 minutes ago when I logged into my account! ☺ Was going through the messages on this forum, depressed as always, reading how everyone, slowly and steatidy, are getting

their accounts updated. Just then, i casually logged into my acc. and couldn’t believe my eyes! It said “Application/Profile update”. Checked futher and found out that I am now officially in IP2! They have started my Background check! Yayieee
Aor - 18 Sept.
Medicals passed - 18 October.
Not even a single update ever since. Crossed 6 month mark on 18th March!
Sorry fr my ignorance bt what exactly is ghost update...a sudden one or a fake one

Pavel345

May 4, 2018
Hello guys,

Yesterday I contacted my lawyer and he told that there is a tendency for all the applications to be reviewed much longer than it used to be. So do not think that your case that exceeded 6 months borderline is special.

sweet thang

Oct 31, 2018
It's PPR guys!!!!!!!
Praise The Lord!!!!
So I have been a not so silent reader on this forum thought I'll share my story I'll start with my decision to apply which was in May 2018 and went head on to reading for my IELTS and read and passed once ( to the glory of God) using only three websites my score was
Reading 8.0
Writing 7.0
Listening 8.5
Speaking 8.0

My time line
AOR -Sept 17 2018
Medicals/15 Oct
biometrics 16 Oct
From there a long wait began. in December I callers IRCC on application and heard review required and thought nothing till January when I order a GCMS and found review required for POF which was 21 dollars shorts of the minimum requirement I quickly sent an updated POF on the 13th Feb and called Monday 18th of March only for them to tell me it was only added to the file on the 15th.
And fast to today I just received my PPR. I want to thank each and everyone here for sharing their story and experience they have helped me through this trying times. There were days I would call my bf and cry and pray but in all keep hope alive and trusting God in this process. For those who might feel discouraged, sad or confused that there is no movement please have faith and trust God is working behind the scenes, for you. It will surely end in praise.

You are the way maker, miracle worker and promise keeper. Praise the Lord

SaOsh

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Sri Lanka
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
08-08-2018
AOR Received.
19-09-2018
It's PPR guys!!!!!!!
Praise The Lord!!!!
So I have been a not so silent reader on this forum thought I'll share my story I'll start with my decision to apply which was in May 2018 and went head on to reading for my IELTS and read and passed once ( to the glory of God) using only three websites my score was
Reading 8.0
Writing 7.0
Listening 8.5
Speaking 8.0

My time line
AOR -Sept 17 2018
Medicals/15 Oct
biometrics 16 Oct
From there a long wait began. in December I callers IRCC on application and heard review required and thought nothing till January when I order a GCMS and found review required for POF which was 21 dollars shorts of the minimum requirement I quickly sent an updated POF on the 13th Feb and called Monday 18th of March only for them to tell me it was only added to the file on the 15th.
And fast to today I just received my PPR. I want to thank each and everyone here for sharing their story and experience they have helped me through this trying times. There were days I would call my bf and cry and pray but in all keep hope alive and trusting God in this process. For those who might feel discouraged, sad or confused that there is no movement please have faith and trust God is working behind the scenes, for you. It will surely end in praise.

Congrats!!! So happy for you!

lm1010

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Med's Done....
31-02-2018
It's PPR guys!!!!!!!
Praise The Lord!!!!
Reading 8.0
Writing 7.0
Listening 8.5
Speaking 8.0

My time line
AOR -Sept 17 2018
Medicals/15 Oct
biometrics 16 Oct

Congratulations and All the best to you. :D

lm1010

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Med's Done....
31-02-2018
@Archavin89 and other seniors:- need your help in understanding this.----

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum. My question is how long it will take to complete as i ahve already passed 6 months and im in IP2 since Dec. Please help me understand this.

One more thing i want to know that still it could be the eligibility review required? if yes than is there any possibility that my applicationwould be cleared by April month. or shall i need to wait more n more.BTW i have also ordered GCMS. Appreciate your views on this.
Was this the reply you received when you raised a CSE?

Semeg

Oct 13, 2018
This PPR wait has been a difficult one. I want to quit my job but im waiting to get it. Its even more difficult now that the 6 month is over and no update. Even when you call or email just generic response. I want to move forward, cant make any decisions without getting it. I think its just unfair to keep people waiting this long.

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
@Archavin89 and other seniors:- need your help in understanding this.----

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum. My question is how long it will take to complete as i ahve already passed 6 months and im in IP2 since Dec. Please help me understand this.

One more thing i want to know that still it could be the eligibility review required? if yes than is there any possibility that my applicationwould be cleared by April month. or shall i need to wait more n more.BTW i have also ordered GCMS. Appreciate your views on this.
Hey there,

I am not a senior, but I can say this is a generic reply w no valuable info about your file. Moreover, u may be under review required, however, GCMS is the only way to know it. It is not possible to predict any date for the PPR.