+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

mprogams

Feb 11, 2018
I am in the same situation.

I went through a representative who advised me to obtain all my documents in advance of the E-APR submission.
I paid all fees and submitted my bio-metrics and police clearance reports and all other documents because I wanted to avoid any delays of CIC making a request for any additional documents.
My E-APR was submitted on September 7 2018.
There was nothing missing from my application and I have not received any request for additional documents.

My lawyer sent me a screen shot in December 2018 showing the following status:
Review of Eligibility - We are reviewing weather you meet eligibility requirements
Review of medical results - You passed the Medical
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Bio-metrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Final Decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

There have been no further updates on my application and six months went by on the 11 of March.

My lawyer advised me to wait until the end of this month before we contact CIC or request any further details such as GCMS.
Can i order this on my own rather than wait on my representative ?

Last edited:

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
I am in the same situation.

I went through a representative who advised me to obtain all my documents in advance of the E-APR submission.
I paid all fees and submitted my bio-metrics and police clearance reports and all other documents because I wanted to avoid any delays of CIC making a request for any additional documents.
My E-APR was submitted on September 7 2018.
There was nothing missing from my application and I have not received any request for additional documents.

My lawyer sent me a screen shot in December 2018 showing the following status:
Review of Eligibility - We are reviewing weather you meet eligibility requirements
Review of medical results - You passed the Medical
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Bio-metrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Final Decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

There have been no further updates on my application and six months went by on the 11 of March.

My lawyer advised me to wait until the end of this month before we contact CIC or request any further details such as GCMS.
Can i order this on my own rather than wait on my representative ?
Of course, you'll just need your UCI, Application Number, and if applicable you and your spouse's consent form if you're not inside Canada, as you'll need to go through 3rd party, like GetGCMS.com.

uday_ledzepp

Dec 23, 2018
hi all I recently received my GCMS notes - The primary office is Centralized Intake Office and secondary office is CPC - Ottawa. So where is my application being processed?
Also I got review required in jobs and responsibilities for the primary NOC in-spite of attaching an experience letter for the same on company letter head signed by the HR manager and mentioning all the roles and responsibilities which match CIC website.
Should I take any action on this or wait for ADR? Please suggest.
AOR - 17th September, Category - FSW - Nationality - India(residing in UAE).

Thanks in advance

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
hi all I recently received my GCMS notes - The primary office is Centralized Intake Office and secondary office is CPC - Ottawa. So where is my application being processed?
Also I got review required in jobs and responsibilities for the primary NOC in-spite of attaching an experience letter for the same on company letter head signed by the HR manager and mentioning all the roles and responsibilities which match CIC website.

Thanks in advance
Nothing to worry about, just wait it out. If they need something, they will contact you.

Reactions: uday_ledzepp

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Finally Received the Golden Email today morning! :D

FSW-O
AOR - 23 Sep
Med Pass / IP1 - 25 Oct
... then total silence for around 5 months...
IP2 - Sometime after 15th March
PPR - 20 March 2019!

Best of luck for everyone! :)
Great News!!! Congrats!! :D

Do you know your Visa Office?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Finally Received the Golden Email today morning! :D

FSW-O
AOR - 23 Sep
Med Pass / IP1 - 25 Oct
... then total silence for around 5 months...
IP2 - Sometime after 15th March
PPR - 20 March 2019!

Best of luck for everyone! :)
Wow so Ottawa processed it within 6 months?

So there is still hope with Ottawa for the rest of us

Congrats!!!

SurajRam

Jan 8, 2019

Thanks in advance
Mine is the same primary and secondary office with RR and aor of 13 Sep. Patiently waiting. Residence India but currently in UAE on a visit.

asadirfan

Aug 16, 2018
I am so glad to know that a lot of September people are getting PPR this week. Congratulations to all the lucky ones and best of luck for the people in waiting line.

AdySam

Feb 16, 2019
Hi everyone.... my aor was 17th august 2018. Just completed my 7 months. Unable to get hold of any IRCC agent, as the lines are always busy. Have not requested gcms notes yet. In short, dont know whats happening with my application but still chillin.. So, dont worry. We all have made it this far and we are gonna go all the way!!!

Reactions: artificial.nocturne

Yemidd

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Wow so in 2-3 weeks time they have completed Eligibility and Security.

That is good news!! So that means there is hope for 6 months processing.

Did you get any ghost updates in that period?
No ghost updates at all. Are you also with Etobicoke?