+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

RR9187

Dec 3, 2018
Finally, with 11 days remaining to hit the 6-month mark, got the golden email yesterday :)

BG status was updated to processing on Friday after 5 months of inactivity and yesterday, I received the "ready for visa" email.

Wishing a speedy processing for everyone waiting for PPR.
Congratulations & All the Very Best :D

sweet thang

Oct 31, 2018
Hello Everyone, I am wondering if anyone could advise me on what is going on with my application, I Found out through a GCMS note that I had review required on my POF and I sent an updated fixed deposite from my bank and attached a letter of explanation through a webform as it showed review required as it was $21 dollars short. I called on Monday only to find out that the additional information that I had sent was only added to my file on the 15th of March even though I sent it on the 13th of Feb and called that week and IRCC rep told me they had received that week and my AOR was 17th sept. Can anyone with review required for POF please share their experience when they updated their POF. Thank you.

manasishahril

Mar 14, 2019
Hi Seniors,

I had received AOR on 18th Sept 2018. I passed my medicals and got request for paying RPRF from CIC on 31st October 2018. I paid my RPRF fees on 1st November 2018. But my background check has not yet started, only 4 days remaining for the 6 months timeline.

Called up CIC and they confirmed, that background check has not yet started. Till when can I expect the response from CIC. Anyone with similar situation?

Thanks,
Manasi
Hello Guys,
My application has update: "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information".. :)
Anyone else has the similar update??

engrazafar

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
Hello Everyone, I am wondering if anyone could advise me on what is going on with my application, I Found out through a GCMS note that I had review required on my POF and I sent an updated fixed deposite from my bank and attached a letter of explanation through a webform as it showed review required as it was $21 dollars short. I called on Monday only to find out that the additional information that I had sent was only added to my file on the 15th of March even though I sent it on the 13th of Feb and called that week and IRCC rep told me they had received that week and my AOR was 17th sept. Can anyone with review required for POF please share their experience when they updated their POF. Thank you.
I have also sent updated POF following GCMS notes. Agent confirmed reception of documents but I'm not sure what they are doing with that.

Pooh23

Feb 22, 2019
Finally, with 11 days remaining to hit the 6-month mark, got the golden email yesterday :)

BG status was updated to processing on Friday after 5 months of inactivity and yesterday, I received the "ready for visa" email.

Wishing a speedy processing for everyone waiting for PPR.
Congratulations! Please share your profile details.

S17

May 29, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hello All,

I would really appreciate if anyone can share about their recent experience regarding passport stamping by IRCC Delhi - routed via VFS Delhi. I mean within how much time IRCC returned the stamped passport. Thank you!

Regards, Shilpa

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I called IRCC this morning.
Eligibility -Recommend pass.
Criminally -Passed
Security-Not started.
Aor - Oct 12
24 days to 6months.
Visa office Etobicoke
Pnp (Manitoba)
USA residence.

I called last week tuesday ( 5 months mark) Eligibility was NOT STARTED.

Really happy today to see the progress especially with eligibility.
Wow so in 2-3 weeks time they have completed Eligibility and Security.

That is good news!! So that means there is hope for 6 months processing.

Did you get any ghost updates in that period?

Reactions: Yemidd

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Some people from August AoR also got PPRs now. This is a good sign! Let's hope more people get today, tomorrow and day after as well. The more progress the better!

chsava

Mar 15, 2019
France
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23-09-2018
AOR Received.
23-09-2018
Med's Done....
22-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2019
LANDED..........
21-09-2020
Hello Guys,
My application has update: "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information".. :)
Anyone else has the similar update??
I've been having this for months... I'm 3 days from the 6 months mark and still nothing...

TheLongRoad

Jul 11, 2018
United States of America
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Quebec
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
Doc's Request.
14-05-2019
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Med's Done....
30-08-2018
Passport Req..
06-06-2019
500th page! I can't believe that this thread has grown so big since AOR. @Micky345 , Yes, it does seem to be the case. 6 months processing times is probably the median processing time. I am just waiting it out without GCMS notes or phone calls to IRCC. I tried calling once but didn't get to the right menu to connect with someone.

Ashwinder

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Hello All,

I would really appreciate if anyone can share about their recent experience regarding passport stamping by IRCC Delhi - routed via VFS Delhi. I mean within how much time
IRCC returned the stamped passport. Thank
you!

Regards, Shilpa

15 days...whats ur AOR