+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Automaton

Mar 8, 2019
Everyone should go through some levels of security. The regular security does not take that long and as soon as it starts, it takes less than a couple of days to finish.Sometimes, it takes less than a cpl of hours. However, if there is any red flag on the case, the officer decides to send the file for a more enhanced version of security, or the so called SS. For that, the file may go through several months or even years of security check in various offices. I don't think your files are going to be sent there, don't worry yourself unnecessarily! You get your pr soon
Well, at least that's positive! Fingers crossed

Reactions: Mr_nobody

Yemidd

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
I called IRCC this morning.
Eligibility -Recommend pass.
Criminally -Passed
Security-Not started.
Aor - Oct 12
24 days to 6months.
Visa office Etobicoke
Pnp (Manitoba)
USA residence.

I called last week tuesday ( 5 months mark) Eligibility was NOT STARTED.

Really happy today to see the progress especially with eligibility.

Reactions: Automaton

Simranjit1995

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
Hi guys could anyone tell me how long it take to get the passport back from ottawa after getting ppr
I send my passport on 9th march 2018 and they recieved it on 12 march tuesday
When could i expect to get it back
Thank u

Jimmy01

Sep 29, 2018
At least some movement on my file. I just spoke with IRCC agent like 10 mins ago, she said:

Eligibility: Passed (she says your eligibility has been passed today, before now I was on Recommended Passed)
Criminality: Passed (January 2, 2019)
Security: (before now was not started, but now she says all background check completed)

She confirmed that my file was transferred from CPC Ottawa to Edmonton office on March 15, 2019. (So now my file has gone from CIO Nova Scotia to Ottawa and now Edmonton!!!)

I’m CEC September 1, 2018 AOR. Will be completing 7 months in 12 days.

She said I should expect a corresdence from Edmonton office. Anyone with idea about Edmonton office?

Last edited:

Mat_liz

Jan 22, 2019
This is what they write for these changes:
-------------------
***IMPORTANT***: You must inform this office immediately if any of the following changes apply to your situation:
• Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;
• Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;
• Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;
• You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a
criminal offence in any country.
Please use the following link to inform our office of any of the changes indicated above:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
----------------------

Hope that helps!
Thank you

TrudeauRox

Mar 19, 2019
Received PPR today. We've been following the forums since September 2018.

Here's an update on our timelines:
AOR - 17 September 2018
MEP - 15 October 2018
IP1 - 15 October 2018
IP2 - No updates
PPR - 20 March 2019

We are a couple from Delhi, India
CRS 475. CPC-Ottawa

Our 6 months got over on 17 March and the application showed "We'll message you when we start your background check." There were no updates since 15 October. We received "Ready for Visa" email this morning and the application status shows IP2, "We are processing your background check."

All the best everyone.

lm1010

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Med's Done....
31-02-2018

AOR - 17 September 2018
MEP - 15 October 2018
IP1 - 15 October 2018
IP2 - No updates
PPR - 20 March 2019

CRS 475. CPC-Ottawa

Our 6 months got over on 17 March and the application showed "We'll message you when we start your background check." There were no updates since 15 October. We received "Ready for Visa" email this morning and the application status shows IP2, "We are processing your background check."

All the best everyone.
Wow! Congratulations! Did your application status move to IP2 today and directly PPR?

Onagiro

Jan 22, 2019

AOR - 17 September 2018
MEP - 15 October 2018
IP1 - 15 October 2018
IP2 - No updates
PPR - 20 March 2019

CRS 475. CPC-Ottawa

All the best everyone.
Congrats :)

iammr322

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018

AOR - 17 September 2018
MEP - 15 October 2018
IP1 - 15 October 2018
IP2 - No updates
PPR - 20 March 2019

CRS 475. CPC-Ottawa

All the best everyone.
Congratulations