+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

rishabh1985

Nov 20, 2018
Ghana
AOR Received.
11-09-2018
2 days left before estimated completion date and no signs of background check starting. Last update was last December.
I know many are in similar situation. Just checking up on here for others update.
My AOR is 11th Sept. And it was on the 14th March (3 days after 6 months) that my profile was updated to BG check in progress. so, i guess, only thing to do is wait.

Reactions: vinayk

iammr322

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
11th Sept AOR
MEP : 5th Oct, IP2: 17th Oct , Eligibility passed : 17th Nov (per GCMS), 1st ghost : 5th Feb, 2nd Ghost : 4th March. Still waiting!

Anjali23@@

Star Member
Mar 3, 2018
Hi,

My AOR is first week of sept. Med passed in October and paid RPRF in the same month. Since then no update till now. BC still not started, called IRCC but got nothing. Also raised GCMS notes but haven’t received any response so far.. Is someone in similar situation!!

engrazafar

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
Hi,

My AOR is first week of sept. Med passed in October and paid RPRF in the same month. Since then no update till now. BC still not started, called IRCC but got nothing. Also raised GCMS notes but haven’t received any response so far.. Is someone in similar situation!!
did you pay RPRF yourself or got request for that?

Mat_liz

Jan 22, 2019
Hi all
One question. it's regarding my friend
AOR July 27
Still in IP1.
Got married in December.
How to add spouse to the profile?
Any suggestions!!

Reactions: veritas7

soniamanuel

Star Member
May 11, 2017
AOR Received.
20-09-2018
Hi all
AOR July 27
Still in IP1.
Got married in December.
Any suggestions!!

AOR july 27 and still no PPR , my GOD? Is everything ok with his profile . Is this PNP?

I will complete 6 months of my waiting on March 19th !!! so how long does it take ... cant even think of waiting for another 2 months ....

engrazafar

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
AOR july 27 and still no PPR , my GOD? Is everything ok with his profile . Is this PNP?

I will complete 6 months of my waiting on March 19th !!! so how long does it take ... cant even think of waiting for another 2 months ....
did you recently call cic to check your status?

veritas7

Mar 12, 2019
did you also have currency fluctuation issue?
No, I have provided a 'buffer' for such cases - so I made sure that there are sufficient for any fluctuation. I had a technical issue with the document as the transaction histories were not provided in English by the bank. So I had to redo them. Nevertheless, they asked for CURRENT POF (meaning 6 months since the AOR, not the original timeframe. So in effect, they now have the bank history of the last year for me...

Reactions: engrazafar

veritas7

Mar 12, 2019
Hi all
AOR July 27
Still in IP1.
Got married in December.
Any suggestions!!
This is what they write for these changes:
-------------------
***IMPORTANT***: You must inform this office immediately if any of the following changes apply to your situation:
• Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;
• Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;
• Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;
• You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a
criminal offence in any country.
Please use the following link to inform our office of any of the changes indicated above:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
----------------------

Hope that helps!