+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
Yeah, I'm assuming as much. Nevertheless, I think it is much better to see some action on my application, even if it is an ADR, than nothing at all.
Definitely!

U should be glad they ask u an ADR. At least, someone is looking to your file.

You were the 1st one (Sept AOR) I saw who is/was under RR and had an ADR requested.

Pooh23

Feb 22, 2019
AOR: Sep 30
Eligibility: Met

Finally got an update in my profile after 4 months of inactivity. Background check now says: "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"

I guess Criminality/Security has started.
Good for you buddy. I too have 30 Sep AOR. Gcms notes says Eligibility met but profile still not updated

Hockeyboysinghisking

Jan 6, 2019
Yes, don’t worry manu September AORs are in the same situation like yourself!
Hi Seniors,

I had received AOR on 18th Sept 2018. I passed my medicals and got request for paying RPRF from CIC on 31st October 2018. I paid my RPRF fees on 1st November 2018. But my background check has not yet started, only 4 days remaining for the 6 months timeline.

Called up CIC and they confirmed, that background check has not yet started. Till when can I expect the response from CIC. Anyone with similar situation?

Thanks,
Manasi

Inabt

Jul 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Rome
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
01/11/2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
14-10-2019
13 sept aor..still eligibility under review..my agent told nt to call ircc as dis may wrk against me...is it true?
How many times have you called already?anyway I dont think it might affect your application.call center agents are not the one assessing our application

Inabt

Jul 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Rome
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
01/11/2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
14-10-2019
Reactions: Archavin89

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
13 sept aor..still eligibility under review..my agent told nt to call ircc as dis may wrk against me...is it true?
That's a big lie ...first .call center are there for us to call them on issues like this ..I am sure ur agent doesn't want u to know the current status of ur application... As he wants to be an umpire over u in all ...plz go ahead and call and save urself some tress .

Reactions: Archavin89

Ashwinder

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
That's a big lie ...first .call center are there for us to call them on issues like this ..I am sure ur agent doesn't want u to know the current status of ur application... As he wants to be an umpire over u in all ...plz go ahead and call and save urself some tress .
Thanks guys...its over 6 months nw...is there ny upper limit with respect to time or we jt have to wait

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Thanks guys...its over 6 months nw...is there ny upper limit with respect to time or we jt have to wait
Not much to do but wait it out. Below are some ways you can go about in order to find out the latest updates regarding your application.

1)Check Your CIC Account (duhh)
2) Raise a CSE using IRCC Webform. Link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
3) Email Your particular Visa Office Directly (e.g. if it's London VO you can email them at LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
4) Request for GCMS Notes (e.g.you can use https://www.getgcms.com/)
5) In case your background checks are ongoing and everything else has been cleared/passed then GCMS notes are useless as info regarding security will be REDACTED. In that case you can order CBSA notes and/or CSIS Notes. I think CBSA notes are only helpful if you have ever visited or lived or crossed Canadian Border (experts and seniors please feel free to correct me or chime in), if not then CSIS is only what you need to order.
6) Call CIC using Google Hangout app on your mobile phone at +16139444000.

All the best.

Ashwinder

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
T
Not much to do but wait it out. Below are some ways you can go about in order to find out the latest updates regarding your application.

1)Check Your CIC Account (duhh)
2) Raise a CSE using IRCC Webform. Link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
3) Email Your particular Visa Office Directly (e.g. if it's London VO you can email them at LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
4) Request for GCMS Notes (e.g.you can use https://www.getgcms.com/)
5) In case your background checks are ongoing and everything else has been cleared/passed then GCMS notes are useless as info regarding security will be REDACTED. In that case you can order CBSA notes and/or CSIS Notes. I think CBSA notes are only helpful if you have ever visited or lived or crossed Canadian Border (experts and seniors please feel free to correct me or chime in), if not then CSIS is only what you need to order.
6) Call CIC using Google Hangout app on your mobile phone at +16139444000.

All the best.
Thanks..