S17

May 29, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Many congratulations for your PPR. Whats you AOR? Thank you for the support.
Thank you! Below are my details -
Category - FSWO
Country - India
Applicants - 3 (Self being primary)
VO - Ottawa
AOR - 22nd Sep
RPRF - 7th Nov
Moved to IP2 - Between 25th Feb & 5th March ( Don’t know the exact date)
PPR - 11th March
No ADR

Pavel345

May 4, 2018
Looks like the pace of sending PPR has slowed down for sep applicants, my 6 months elapsed with no updates whatsoever. I filled in the IRCC form to figure out any information regarding my file, did anybody have such experience? What information do the disclose and what is the response time? I suppose that there won't be that many details like those in GCMS notes, but who knows...

nipun9

Feb 24, 2019
called IRCC (AOR 7 Sep).. Called them today ."They said Eligibility: Met, Criminality: Fine, Security yet to start. File is not in any Visa office but in Ottawa. The due date for completion of application is early May"..

Any idea on how much time security clearance takes? Is there any point of ordering GCMS notes now?
Due date for completion "Early May"?
Even for AOR Sep 7?

That doesn't sound good.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Called CIC. I thought eligibility was "recommend passed" (base on information conveyed to me by a prior agent), but the current agent said that all they could see was that it is in process and nothing more. Do you think it's possible that two agents at different times could see different information regarding the status of my application? Or is it that the agent I talked to today is more conservative in terms of information to divulge to callers.
If your application is being processed outside Canada, agent won't be able to see any information other than "In Progress". All that usual information that you can get if it was processed inside Canada, simply doesn't appear to him. Confirmed to me by an agent on the phone a while ago.

williamps

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-12-2018
AOR Received.
06-09-2018
Hey guys i'm not able see my application after logging into my account @ cic its giving me an error 502 bad gateway ...........anyone else had this issue ?

Reactions: Inabt

Inabt

Jul 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Rome
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
01/11/2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
14-10-2019
Hey guys i'm not able see my application after logging into my account @ cic its giving me an error 502 bad gateway ...........anyone else had this issue ?
Yes,all of us.It's a system problem apparently

Inabt

Jul 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Rome
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
01/11/2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
14-10-2019

Sandy@1

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Dear Seniors I need your Views on my update pleaseee.......
---Called at CIC, the agent told that Eligibility Under Review, Criminality Passed and Security not Started...Agent said every thing is normal and in routine process, asked to call again by 11 May if i dont get any update....IP2 Since Dec and 6 months processing time has crossed on 8 March.... Shall i expect PPR this month or i have to wait more... BTW i have also applied for GCMS.......if u can make me understand "Eligibility Under Review" please. Shall I take this as rejection of my application or it is on hold for some ADR.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Dear Seniors I need your Views on my update pleaseee.......
---Called at CIC, the agent told that Eligibility Under Review, Criminality Passed and Security not Started...Agent said every thing is normal and in routine process, asked to call again by 11 May if i dont get any update....IP2 Since Dec and 6 months processing time has crossed on 8 March.... Shall i expect PPR this month or i have to wait more... BTW i have also applied for GCMS.......if u can make me understand "Eligibility Under Review" please. Shall I take this as rejection of my application or it is on hold for some ADR.
Eligibility under review means that the first agent who reviewed your case initially has written somewhere in your file "Review Required" on one or more elements of your application. It could be a tiny insignificant thing, just like it can be a major point.
For example, in some applications, agent wouldn't be able to verify duties, and will therefore leave it to a senior agent to make a decision. It could also be tiny thing, for example if the currency in the Proof of Funds documents is unknown to them (Not available in Bank of Canada exchange rates database).

It doesn't at all mean your application will be rejected. You just need to wait for your notes to see what it's about.

Sandy@1

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Eligibility under review means that the first agent who reviewed your case initially has written somewhere in your file "Review Required" on one or more elements of your application. It could be a tiny insignificant thing, just like it can be a major point.
For example, in some applications, agent wouldn't be able to verify duties, and will therefore leave it to a senior agent to make a decision. It could also be tiny thing, for example if the currency in the Proof of Funds documents is unknown to them (Not available in Bank of Canada exchange rates database).

It doesn't at all mean your application will be rejected. You just need to wait for your notes to see what it's about.
Thank You Sir for your reply on my status....