+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

SurajRam

Jan 8, 2019
Seek opinions from experts. My gcms notes is here, if you guys can tell me what to make of this and any preemptive measures I should take with respect to additional documents I might be asked for? I have 'X'ed out all parts that would point out to me or any organisation. Your contribution will be much appreciated. Thanks.
Created Date: 2019/01/08 15:54:46
Created By: SH18299
Updated Date: 2019/01/08 15:57:31
Updated By: SH18299
Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text:
Case Analyst: Review Required Lock-in Date: 201 8-09-1 3_E001XXXXX0 PA: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX - EE
FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information
contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.
_ ANALYST
RECOMMENDATION: Review Required MI3 SUMMARY NOTES: SEEMS PA WAS DIRECTOR OF COMPANY AND
HAD NO ANNUAL FIXED INCOME-SEE EDOC 243543397. APPEARS PA HAS SIGNED GIFT DEED ON FILEVERIFIED IN TRANSACTIONS WHICH MAKES UP MOST OF THE DECLARED FUNDS FOR SETTLEMENT. A11.2:
Appears Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW
POINTS/Funds: Appears Met FSW points total: 72 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 448 CRS points minimum score
for round: 440 CRS score at application (APR): 448 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained
points as SINGLE at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with "XXXXX Energy
Systems Pvt Ltd, edoc# 243543397"
INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA: No trace other than present application
_ FAMILYCOMPOSITION: SINGLE; never married No indication of previous marriages/cl partners No declared childrenMEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more_ WORKEXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-09-13 Primary Occupation: NOC 0125 Other business services managersEDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Bachelor's Degree: Bachelor of Engineering; Master's Degree: ProjectManager in European and International Organizations 2009-01 to 2014-11 - Business Operations Manager (NOC:0125) - at XXXXX Energy Systems Pvt Ltd - eDoc# 243543397 - Web-based search confirms employer information- Letter dated 15MARCH2018 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specifiedperiod, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out inthe declared NOC category. NOTE: APPEARS PA PROVIDED COMPANY INCORPORATION DOCUMENTS ANDLOE-SEEMS PA WAS DIRECTOR OF COMPANY AND HAD NO ANNUAL FIXED INCOME-SEE EDOC 243543397-NOTES TO THE FINANCIAL STATEMENTS FOR 2012 TO 2015-LETTER FROM KARNATAKA POWERCORPORATION LTD-LETTER FROM XXXXXXXXXXXXX PVT. LTD-LETTER FROM HINDUSTAN XXXXLIMITED-CORPORATE DOCUMENTS-SEE EDOC 243543397 - Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 5years and 11 months. CRS Foreign Work: 5 years and 11 months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 3+ year(s) WORKEXPERIENCE: 4-5 year(s), 13 FSW PointsSETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears To Meet Approx. CAD $18442 - CAD $CAD 18442 as per HDFC Bank statement at03SEPT2018; Family of1 requires CAD $12 475 NOTE: APPEARS PA PROVIDED BANK BALANCECONFIRMATION CERTIFICATE WITH BANK STAMP FOR DECLARED FUNDS. APPEARS PA HAS SIGNED GIFTDEED ON FILE-VERIFIED IN TRANSACTIONS.

NOTES: 2
Created Date: 2019/01/07 23:44:24Created By: SH18299Updated Date: 2019/01/07 23:44:33Updated By: SH18299Restricted: NoLabel: Adm/CriminalityOffice: CPC-Ottawacertificate:Text:-----PM-01Provided-NRTAssessmentR10-----OKPrimaryPass CriminalityApplicant 1- France police certificate: Provided-NRT 2- India police

NOTES: 3
Created Date: 2018/10/29 22:05:55Created By: ND19801Updated Date: 2018/10/29 22:05:55Updated By: ND19801Restricted: NoLabel: GeneralOffice: CPC-OttawaText: PReVU Verified (applicant information)

NOTES: 4
Created Date: 2018/10/10 16:19:50Created By: AW03043Updated Date: 2018/10/10 16:19:58Updated By: AW03043Restricted: NoLabel: EE EligibilityOffice: Centralized Intake OfficeText:REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: E001XXXXX0 REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed thisapplication based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file andnote the following. MIN.SCORE: 440 CRS SCORE: 448 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCIPrimary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: VerifiedEnglish- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified -—EDUCATIONissuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summaryreported by issuing agency as Bachelor's Degree (4 years) Foreign credential provided ECA report Verified onissuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency SummaryPrimaryreportedApplicantby issuingFranceagencypoliceas Master'scertificate:DegreeProvided-NRTForeign credentialIndia policeprovidedcertificate:-----POLICEProvided-NRTCERTIFICATER10 OKRecommendation: Pass Criminality —-AGEDOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEWPrimaryLANGUAGESApplicant ECA-----reportPrincipalVerifiedApplicantonApplicant's age reviewed and Changed from ITA to e-APRClient Information

NOTES: 5
Created Date: 2018/10/10 16:17:46Created By: AW03043Updated Date: 2018/10/10 16:17:46Updated By: AW03043Restricted: NoLabel: GeneralOffice: Centralized Intake Office

Last edited:

Maple7

Feb 23, 2019
Called CIC. I thought eligibility was "recommend passed" (base on information conveyed to me by a prior agent), but the current agent said that all they could see was that it is in process and nothing more. Do you think it's possible that two agents at different times could see different information regarding the status of my application? Or is it that the agent I talked to today is more conservative in terms of information to divulge to callers.

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
Called CIC. I thought eligibility was "recommend passed" (base on information conveyed to me by a prior agent), but the current agent said that all they could see was that it is in process and nothing more. Do you think it's possible that two agents at different times could see different information regarding the status of my application? Or is it that the agent I talked to today is more conservative in terms of information to divulge to callers.

It happened to me too...2 cic agent told me criminality and medical passed and Eligibility under verification... And another 2 cic on 8th told me that I have just passed only medicals ....called yesterday and called again today to get another agent view..2 cic agent told me at different times that eligibility has be recommended passed...that I should wait for two more weeks for official email ...that's its awaiting senior officer review for final approval.. And am sure ur file moved somehow ..that's y they can't see anything at present ..no need to worry ..cos it happened to me that's y am telling u with confidence

Maple7

Feb 23, 2019
It happened to me too...2 cic agent told me criminality and medical passed and Eligibility under verification... And another 2 cic on 8th told me that I have just passed only medicals ....called yesterday and called again today to get another agent view..2 cic agent told me at different times that eligibility has be recommended passed...that I should wait for two more weeks for official email ...that's its awaiting senior officer review for final approval.. And am sure ur file moved somehow ..that's y they can't see anything at present ..no need to worry ..cos it happened to me that's y am telling u with confidence
That's good to hear. Hope mine is a similar situation and what the agent told you applies.

qw1981

Jun 19, 2018
So when I called CIC last week, the agent told me to call back on the 13th (today) to set a reminder for an agent to look at my case.
I called today and the agent told me that there is a note in my case saying not to send any reminder....
Nothing has changed since Dec 13th. This wait is excruciating :(

I will be receiving a first set of notes in a few days. Hoping to learn more about what is going on with my application.
Wondering if I should already order a new set of notes but doubting if it is even worth it since it looks nothing has changed in the past month.

AOR Sept 5th
did you ask them what is the due date on your file?

engrazafar

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
So when I called CIC last week, the agent told me to call back on the 13th (today) to set a reminder for an agent to look at my case.
I called today and the agent told me that there is a note in my case saying not to send any reminder....
Nothing has changed since Dec 13th. This wait is excruciating :(

I will be receiving a first set of notes in a few days. Hoping to learn more about what is going on with my application.
Wondering if I should already order a new set of notes but doubting if it is even worth it since it looks nothing has changed in the past month.

AOR Sept 5th
did you ask about your eligibility, criminality and security?

Harmanjot kaur

May 20, 2017
Hello guys its been only 5 days left for completion of 6months..yesterday i called cic and they said eligibility passed criminality passed but security not started yet..wat cud be the reason of this delay as my background check was started on Jan 9 and since then no any update and at that tym cic agent told me that only security is pending at agent's part..wat shud i do now?Any suggestions..

Sahil_Canada

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hello guys its been only 5 days left for completion of 6months..yesterday i called cic and they said eligibility passed criminality passed but security not started yet..wat cud be the reason of this delay as my background check was started on Jan 9 and since then no any update and at that tym cic agent told me that only security is pending at agent's part..wat shud i do now?Any suggestions..
you need to wait and stay patient. There is no way you can expedite the process.

asadirfan

Aug 16, 2018
I think you will receive the golden email soon.. i hv gt the ppr 2 days bck but my online profile does not reflect the same.. as it usually gets updated post visa stamping.. so don’t worry.. All the best!
Many congratulations for your PPR. Whats you AOR? Thank you for the support.

Reactions: S17