+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

asadirfan

Aug 16, 2018
I have just called IRCC Helpline and agent told me that my Eligibility and Background checks have been passed but on my profile these both options are still in process. He further told that my case is in final decision process. So can I expect good news? Why didn't they update this information on my CIC profile? My AOR is 23rd Sep and just 10 days are left to 6 months period.

Reactions: Mr. Man

qw1981

Jun 19, 2018
I have just called IRCC Helpline and agent told me that my Eligibility and Background checks have been passed but on my profile these both options are still in process. He further told that my case is in final decision process. So can I expect good news? Why didn't they update this information on my CIC profile? My AOR is 23rd Sep and just 10 days are left to 6 months period.
did you ask anything about security check?

qw1981

Jun 19, 2018
n

no I asked about eligibility and background checks and he told me that your eligibility and background checks have been passed. Background and security checks are different things?
thats a good question. I dont know the answer to that.

S17

May 29, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
I think you will receive the golden email soon.. i hv gt the ppr 2 days bck but my online profile does not reflect the same.. as it usually gets updated post visa stamping.. so don’t worry.. All the best!

Reactions: asadirfan

S17

May 29, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
n

no I asked about eligibility and background checks and he told me that your eligibility and background checks have been passed. Background and security checks are different things?
Background check consist of security and criminalty check..

Reactions: asadirfan

Mr. Man

Jan 10, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
25-09-2018
AOR Received.
26-09-2018
I got the exact same response and i know another member here in the forum who got the same response. I believe its a generic response with nothing to imply.
I also received this response today. I suppose it's typical for large organizations like this to restrict agents to using templates for most cases.

Mr. Man

Jan 10, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
25-09-2018
AOR Received.
26-09-2018
Received Ready for visa email :)
CPC- Ottawa
AOR-13 sep
Rprf - 22nd feb
FSW-O India single applicant
In IP2 since Jan 1st week.

It’s a thunderstorm of PPR, be patience your PPR is on the way.
Thanks for the moral support. :)
Congratulations and all the best!!!! I do hope you're right about that. fingers crossed :)

opotato

Feb 8, 2019
3 weeks later and now passed the 6 months I just called CIC again... This is depressing... Nothing has changed since my last call, case was last touched on Dec 15th. I guess that something is going on with my eligibility and that there must be review required. Will get GCMS notes in about 10 days, hopefully everything is okay.

When talking about eligibility and security, the agent used the words "not passed". I hope she just meant not started or in progress instead. This is scaring me.
So when I called CIC last week, the agent told me to call back on the 13th (today) to set a reminder for an agent to look at my case.
I called today and the agent told me that there is a note in my case saying not to send any reminder....
Nothing has changed since Dec 13th. This wait is excruciating :(

I will be receiving a first set of notes in a few days. Hoping to learn more about what is going on with my application.
Wondering if I should already order a new set of notes but doubting if it is even worth it since it looks nothing has changed in the past month.

AOR Sept 5th

Reactions: dodogirl

Ashwinder

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Hello guys..ny aor 13 th sept got confirmation mail..my application says ''it is taking more than usual time,your application is in process'

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Hello guys..ny aor 13 th sept got confirmation mail..my application says ''it is taking more than usual time,your application is in process'
Confirmation mail from CSC query or CIC office?

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Finally got the delay reason after reading GCMS notes

AOR - 5 Oct. (Sydney)
Criminality - In progress - 7 Nov. (Sydney)

My file move in Etobicoke office on 15 Nov. and no officer appointed on it till 5 March, that's why no progress and no update till now. Still Criminality in progress after 4 months.
And now it move to Niagara Falls Office on 5 March (Work Re-distribution)
Hopefully they will open the file now!

13th March 2019
Criminality - In Progress
Security - Not Started
Eligibility - Not Started

Anyone know about Niagara Falls Office, is it slow or fast in processing??