+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Rajwind

Aug 28, 2018
Hi everyone, I had received my GCMS notes by end of January. As per that, case officer had put "Review required for SIBLING IN CANADA - RELATIONSHIP". I had provided passport details for my wife and my sister in law who is in Canada. I believe the reason that officer had mentioned review required is that My wife's parents sirname is there on her passport but the sirname is missing on her sister's passport. do you think that could be the reason? My AOR is 15th Sep. I am thinking about getting an affidavit (declaration saying both names belong to the same person) from both my mother/father in-law and upload that through webform upfront from my side before officer reviews it again and maybe ask for ADR. do you think that would be the right ting to do?
could someone reply on this pls?

Reactions: aboumaouada

aboumaouada

Star Member
May 10, 2018
algeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
paris
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-06-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Request
06-08-2018
Med's Done....
14-11-2018
I'm not sure that my answer will help, but like you i have a sister in law in canada and as a proof of sibling a uploaded a familly certificate shows that my wife and her sister belong to same parents because in my country the pranets name doesn't appear in passports, plus to that i uploaded also the PR card of my sister in low

Cherry01

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
AOR - September 12, 2018
MEP - No idea
IP1 - No idea
IP2 - No idea
Ghost update- February 15, 2019

raised a case specific enquiry in the 3rd week of February and got to know that PR was approved and PPR was sent to me on February 15, 2019.

I have learnt one thing from this entire process and that's PATIENCE !
For CSE how long do they take to reply?

Cherry01

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
I believe you need to prove their relationship. For tht you should either upload their birth certificates or an official document which states their relationship. For myself i uploaded an official document which stated all my siblings and parents. Though i have no update on my profile and AOR is 3rd Sept but this may not be the reason. Which country do u belong to ?

Sahil_Canada

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
For CSE how long do they take to reply?
Fortunately, in my case, I received their response within a day; however, they usually take at least 5 working days to respond. I think I received a prompt response because my application was already approved and PPR was already sent.

Rajwind

Aug 28, 2018
I believe you need to prove their relationship. For tht you should either upload their birth certificates or an official document which states their relationship. For myself i uploaded an official document which stated all my siblings and parents. Though i have no update on my profile and AOR is 3rd Sept but this may not be the reason. Which country do u belong to ?
Indian citizen residing in US.

Cherry01

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
I'm not sure that my answer will help, but like you i have a sister in law in canada and as a proof of sibling a uploaded a familly certificate shows that my wife and her sister belong to same parents because in my country the pranets name doesn't appear in passports, plus to that i uploaded also the PR card of my sister in low
Thts what i uploaded as well. It was a one page family certificate

Reactions: aboumaouada

Cherry01

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
Fortunately, in my case, I received their response within a day; however, they usually take at least 5 working days to respond. I think I received a prompt response because my application was already approved and PPR was already sent.
Ok ok .. i have ordered gcms notes but they will take at least a month so was wondering if there was a quicker way.

Hockeyboysinghisking

Jan 6, 2019
I uploaded mine and my sister passports and our DOB certificates. My AOR is 30th Sept. IP1 with Eligibility MET as per call center.

gsehgal

Feb 28, 2019
Hi

We applied for express entry (me n hubby, 2 kids) and received our AOR on September 20 2018,

Current Status is -

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.

Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam

Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes

Biometrics - We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details [ Although we gave our biometrics on 08/11/2018 , which is acknowledged by them)

Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Currently its showing Estd finish date - 20/03/2019

any feedback on timescales - if we receive earlier?

Also, any WhatsApp grp?

Thanks a lot
Geetika