+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Nsm86

Feb 8, 2019
my PPR was in email body. It is dated. I wouldn't call it a letter headed but it has my UCI and Application details and it has 'Government of Canada' with the country's flag on top of the email. I was given 15 days to submit with specifications on how to submit.

I hope this was helpful.
Thanks..I applied through an agent..they did not forward me the email..rather they probably would have copied the email and sent to me as an attachment..So the dates and other details were missing..it had my UCI and application number..thanks for the details..I am asked to submit the passport in 30 days..

Sandra84

Star Member
Oct 12, 2018
Canada
Thanks..I applied through an agent..they did not forward me the email..rather they probably would have copied the email and sent to me as an attachment..So the dates and other details were missing..it had my UCI and application number..thanks for the details..I am asked to submit the passport in 30 days..
Yeah that makes sense. you should go ahead and submit your passport. Congratsss!

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
my PPR was in email body. It is dated. I wouldn't call it a letter headed but it has my UCI and Application details and it has 'Government of Canada' with the country's flag on top of the email. I was given 15 days to submit with specifications on how to submit.

I hope this was helpful.
So we are given 15 days post ppr email to submit passport at VFS office? I thought it was 30 days?

CanadianPRR

Feb 20, 2019
Hi..can someone pls tell me whether the ppr request is received on letter head of CIC or it comes on plain pages..
It comes in an email. the email address generally ends with cic or ircc or something similar. The email subject generally states "ready for visa". :)

Sandra84

Star Member
Oct 12, 2018
Canada
It is 30 days if IRCC directly emailed you, if it goes through agent, timings will reduce due to middle channels!
Not true. I didn’t use an agent and IRCC directly emailed me but I got 15 days to submit my passport. Same with some others. Important thing is to read the email you get carefully and not assume it’ll be 30 days.