+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Sahil_Canada

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Finally finally finally....I have got the golden mail....it was a lonnnnggggg journey that started in 2016 and it ended today....I am so happy that I don't have any word to express.....thank you everyone for the constant support and being there every single moment....you guys made the wait really easier....thanks a ton
May God bless everyone with this mail soon....good luck :)

huge congratulations, I received the approval from IRCC too :)

thekert

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
Finally finally finally....I have got the golden mail....it was a lonnnnggggg journey that started in 2016 and it ended today....I am so happy that I don't have any word to express.....thank you everyone for the constant support and being there every single moment....you guys made the wait really easier....thanks a ton

Congratulations! What’s your AOR? And country of residence?

Gagan_G

Feb 13, 2019
Congratulations!!

Reactions: ravleen

Blessedgirl0808

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
Congrats!!! I hope to be blessed with the golden mail tmrw too... I got my 1st ghost update like you today

soniamanuel

Star Member
May 11, 2017
AOR Received.
20-09-2018
I received a response from the IRCC for the query I raised recently. They have informed me that my PR application has been approved. Also, they said the correspondence was sent on February 15. I remember that day it was just the ghost update and I did not receive PPR. I am very confused. What to do? :(:(

I am assuming the correspondence they mentioned is PPR only.

hope you checked the spam email

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
Hi all,
My AOR is 17th Sep.
Medical passed 13th Oct.
Ghost update 14th Nov.
Nothing since then.
I already applied for GCMS notes on 26th January.
I raised a webform and this was the response I got:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently in process.
IRCC is committed to reviewing most permanent resident applications submitted online within a 6-month time frame. Although the delay may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to finalize your application within established processing times.

The wait continues.
What did you ask them?

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
You can get married now! Congratulations!

Reactions: ravleen and S17

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Well Done @ravleen & the Canadian dream begins ..

mjawarani

Jul 3, 2018
NOC Code......
Hello All,

gladly appreciate folks who take efforts to provide their inputs and help us in need. Also would like to run by my situation to see if anything i need to do. the below is my timeline

AOR : SEP 28
MEP: OCT 24
No update from then until now
Today called CIC and was told that my eligibility is being worked on and "Review Required" by senior officer. I am yet to receive my GCMS notes as well in 2 weeks so its all waiting game for me. In the meanwhile i thought of getting my doubts answered.

browsing blogs i saw that Review required - most of the time is around employment history and that's where my questions is if salary is mandatory on the experience letters? All my experience (12 yrs) is from 4 employers out of which 2 have been in 2018 (and their letters do mention my annual salary) but the rest 2 which accommodate my bulk of experience do not have my salary. So is this something which might have triggered Review Required? in spite of having provided pay slips and W2's(income earnings statement) from all 4 employers.

Lastly, if its Review required, then ADR message in our profile is the only way for them to ask for anything else.

Sincerely looking forward for some answers.
Cheers
RR can be for POF as well, so wait for notes and then you can clear their doubts by submitting CSE if required.

mjawarani

Jul 3, 2018
NOC Code......
Today I got My GCMS notes

According to it File is at CPC-OTTAWA.
And Notes 1: Says PreVU verified (Personal Information).

AOR 11th Sep , Medical Passed 6th Oct, No updated after that.

Please help What does this notes means and what is the next step

Eligibility : Review Required
Crimnality: In progress
Security : Not Started
read why review required and for what?

nikitha

May 18, 2018
HI
Congratulations :)
can you please share your timeline. I remember you had RPRF request. After how many days did you receive PPR after paying RPRF?