September 2018 AOR - join here

saani

Jul 29, 2017
Guys, it's PPR time.

APPLICANTS - 2 (Self being the Primary)
AOR - Sep 14, 2018
MED - Oct 5, 2018
BIOMETRICS - Not Required
GHOST UPDATE - No Idea (went via consultant)
CALLS TO CIC - One each in Jan and Feb 2019, respectively
VISA OFC - Ottawa
GCMS - Never Ordered
RPRF - Paid Upfront

Best wishes to all of you, it's just a matter of time. The wait is worth it.

Just ensure that your file has all the necessary docs in the prescribed formats, without any misrepresentations/gaps.
Congrats...what you weretoldwhen u called cic?
Which stream u applied? Inland or outland.

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
Can it be possible that the CIC people forget a file after putting it in ip2? It seems like the case with my file. Been almost 2 months in IP2 and yet no PPR. 19 days left to the timeline completion.
I guess it depends on VO. As i observe some take 2 months or more from IP2 before PPR while some only few days from IP2 (it may have been finished earlier but they only issue PPR on later date). Yours might have already been approved but they haven’t issued PPR yet. Anyway, you are lucky you are already in IP2. While some are stuck in IP1.

engrazafar

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
I Ordered a GCMS on my application and saw that I had review required for POF the difference is $21. I took the initiative to use the web form to update my POF and attached with it a bank letter and currency exchange rate from a trusted website, the next day I got a response saying they had received it and had forwarded it to the case officer in Ottawa. At this time I'm waiting on God and them to finalise my application.
when did you send updated POF?

YogiBear!

Feb 20, 2019
Congrats...what you weretoldwhen u called cic?
Which stream u applied? Inland or outland.
Stream - Outland

Country of residence - India

Upon asking specifics, they gave me a detailed breakdown as in Criminality passed, Security yet to start, BGV is in progress etc. Else, they just share the status as is visible online.

Reactions: RR9187

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Guys, it's PPR time.

APPLICANTS - 2 (Self being the Primary)
AOR - Sep 14, 2018
MED - Oct 5, 2018
BIOMETRICS - Not Required
GHOST UPDATE - No Idea (went via consultant)
CALLS TO CIC - One each in Jan and Feb 2019, respectively
VISA OFC - Ottawa
GCMS - Never Ordered
RPRF - Paid Upfront

Best wishes to all of you, it's just a matter of time. The wait is worth it.

Just ensure that your file has all the necessary docs in the prescribed formats, without any misrepresentations/gaps.
Congrats

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
The Golden email arrived !!!! A Happy day :)

So here is my time line:
AoR : 27th Sept 2018
MEP: 27th Oct 2018
I ordered GCMS notes on 26th Dec and received them on 25th Jan and learnt my information had been shared with relevant officers. Nothing had begun till (26th Dec)
BGC in progress : 6th Feb 2019
PPR: 20th Feb 2019

My file was at Ottawa office (as learnt from GCMS notes and i received PPR which states my primary visa office is Ottawa)

PPR mail arrived at 9:09am today.
I have already updated Immitracker.

I wish you all the fellow applicants "All the Best" Hope your wishes come true sooner than you expect.
Hey there congrats! Are you single applicant?

Reactions: RohitV

psriharsha

Nov 4, 2018
This is the reply i received first week of January 2019

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

The initial assessment to ensure your application is complete has been finalized. Following this assessment, your application was transferred to the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario (CPC-O). The office will contact you if they need other documents from you.

The background verifications and have not been initiated for security and criminality yet. The medical examination results on file are valid.
My AOR is on September 22nd. Single Applicant FSWO-India. Gave a call to CIC couple of days back and got to know that my application is stuck in a stage similar to yours. Eligibility Met and file has been transferred to Ottawa. No activity after that. Security and Criminality have not been started yet. Makes me wonder on what criteria they select a few lucky files to end up in this status. Notes are due to be delivered in a couple of days. Although, I doubt it will contain more information.

Hope we get ours soon :(

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
My AOR is on September 22nd. Single Applicant FSWO-India. Gave a call to CIC couple of days back and got to know that my application is stuck in a stage similar to yours. Eligibility Met and file has been transferred to Ottawa. No activity after that. Security and Criminality have not been started yet. Makes me wonder on what criteria they select a few lucky files to end up in this status. Notes are due to be delivered in a couple of days. Although, I doubt it will contain more information.

Hope we get ours soon :(
So your file was transferred to Ottawa after eligibility was met?

Honestly, if I know my eligibility is met I wouldn't really worry too much. Because that's the biggest hurdle!! The PPR will surely come