FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Have got the mail today it was just yesterday i was asking how to connect to agents.My AOR is September 10th medical around october 21 and ip 2 around january 4 maybe there was a update without a mail on 14th and i got mail today though the mail is dated 14th Feburary.
Congratulations....Did you get a ghost update before PPR mail?

Iamcanindian

Feb 8, 2019
Hazrat Hazrat hazraaat!
Just received the golden mail( gosh! I wanted to write this line so bad)
AOR 9 SEP 2018
Medical: around 15 Oct( tentative)
Ip2: Jan 4 2019
PPR : 15 Feb 2019

I am a New Delhi based applicant. I had recieved almost all my salary in cash although made the experience certificate with salary mentioned. I hired an immigration agent( never hire one). I am a lawyer by profession. I never called IRCC ( although was planning to call them on Monday). No GSM notes were ordered.
I had lost all hopes last week. My birthday was on the 9th, I wanted my PPR before my bday. I thought I will get into security screening but not. I am a Hindu but not a religious one. I chanted St. Expedite today evening while coming back from office and got the PR today ... I should start believing in the power of chanting now. Guys for any clarifications hit me up.
Apart from this can anyone tell me the ways to submit passport. Can I submit it by myself to the consulate/embassy.
PS: I am a big time lurker and it's my second post.
IELTS can cleared in the ninth attempt .
Final score was
L: 9
R: 9
S: 7.5
W: 7 ( this bastard took 8 times)
ECA: professional or master's degree.

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Hazrat Hazrat hazraaat!
AOR 9 SEP 2018

I am a New Delhi based applicant. I had recieved almost all my salary in cash although made the experience certificate with salary mentioned. I hired an immigration agent( never hire one). I am a lawyer by profession. I never called IRCC ( although was planning to call them on Monday). No GSM notes were ordered.
I had lost all hopes last week. My birthday was on the 9th, I wanted my PPR before my bday. I thought I will get into security screening but not. I am a Hindu but not a religious one. I chanted St. Expedite today evening while coming back from office and got the PR today ... I should start believing in the power of chanting now. Guys for any clarifications hit me up.
Apart from this can anyone tell me the ways to submit passport. Can I submit it by myself to the consulate/embassy.
Final score was
Congratulations...it's clearly visible that how happy you are.....god bless :)

Reactions: Iamcanindian

ssrinath

Feb 15, 2019
Hi guys,

I have been waiting for application since 5 months, I called CIC agent today to know status and she told me that my office is in Winnipeg for final confirmation. Is any ones fule also struck in Winnipeg?

My time libe
Aor: Septem 22
Medical 24 Octo
Security ip2 12 dec

Since then no updates.
My profile also is in Winnipeg. No idea how to proceed further.

Sahil_Canada

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hazrat Hazrat hazraaat!
AOR 9 SEP 2018

Final score was

Congratulations. Did u receive any ghost update before your PPR in your account?

mkksadi

Feb 14, 2019
Hazrat Hazrat hazraaat!
AOR 9 SEP 2018

Final score was
Congratulations buddy . Best of luck for future.

I wanted to know have your file being processed at LVO - NDVO and if yes , when it was sent to LVO from CIO?

Regards

Reactions: RohitV

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
n

no email for status changing to IP2.. i just happened to logged into CIC portal on 4 JAN and noticed background check status has changed so i assumed i was in IP2 on 4 JAN
That's what I was afraid off. Now I will have to login every day to check :(

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
Hazrat Hazrat hazraaat!
AOR 9 SEP 2018

Final score was
Wow!!congratulations!!!

Reactions: Iamcanindian

Sahil_Canada

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
ITS PPR GUYS..

Timeline:
NOC CODE -1223
AOR - 9 SEPTEMBER
MEDICAL PASS - 4 OCTOBER
IP1 - 4 OCTOBER
IP2 - 27 DECEMBER
GHOST UPDATE - 13 FEBRUARY
PPR - 14 FEBRUARY

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL. PATIENCE IS THE KEY.
What time did u receive the PPR mail exactly? btw ...congratulations :)

Iamcanindian

Feb 8, 2019
Congratulations buddy . Best of luck for future.

I wanted to know have your file being processed at LVO - NDVO and if yes , when it was sent to LVO from CIO?

Regards
I have no idea. I never inquired about the VO. As I mentioned my agent handled it( never hire an agent)