+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

opotato

Feb 8, 2019
Well, the both of us are in the exact same situation :)
Inland, AOR Sep 5, ADR for Canadian PCC too. Still waiting.

I called CIC yesterday, eligibility in progress, criminality not started and security passed. I don’t know why they haven’t started with criminality. My application is in Ottawa.

Aug 2, 2018
Guys advice please:

my last GCMS notes are dated 10th Jan, it shows:
  • Eligibility recommended pass on 28th Nov
  • Security not started,
  • there is a 'due date' for 28th Feb (page 2 under APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT)
Question: should I order another set of notes to see progress now or wait will after the 28th of Feb?

ps: due to work and time difference calling CIC is not a viable option

inmike

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Well, the both of us are in the exact same situation :)
Inland, AOR Sep 5, ADR for Canadian PCC too. Still waiting.

I called CIC yesterday, eligibility in progress, criminality not started and security passed. I don’t know why they haven’t started with criminality. My application is in Ottawa.
Please share your updates I’ll do the same :))

whoiam2

Jul 26, 2018
Guys advice please:

• Security not started,
Question: should I order another set of notes to see progress now or wait will after the 28th of Feb?

Just wait for 28th of Feb as its the date where there is going to be a result, ordering the GCMS notes willl only give a result in about 30 days while the due date will give you a result in 15 days. be patient and your PPR is on the way!

Reactions: MERCYANDGRACE5

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Hello everyone!
AOR 1stSeptember 2018
MEP 26 sept
In IP2 since November, no updates after that..
Called CIC agent yesterday, she told the same information as in online account..
FSW (O) India

anyone in the same boat??

Mate ! If u'll give a shout in this forum u 'll goin to figure out there r loads of applicants aka passenger in Same ship ! BGC ain't started yet or abt to complete six month mark with no progress.

rspamp

Sep 2, 2018
Guys advice please:

• Security not started,

I have no idea what that means but I received my notes a couple days ago and the 'due date', which I only knew existed by your message, is today! Still nothing has changed here but I'll give a heads up if something does.

Reactions: bruno5000

hardeep.singh

Apr 24, 2018
Hello everyone!
AOR - 5th september
MEP - 2nd October
In IP2 since 2nd Oct
First Ghost update - 11th Feb
Second Ghost update - 13th Feb
Called CIC & the agent told me that eligibility is passed but the criminality & security is in process. She told me that I need to wait for more than 6 months as criminiality & security check will take time.
I am not sure if this is true, these ghost updates are giving me high hopes. Any thoughts?

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Hello everyone!
AOR - 5th september
MEP - 2nd October
In IP2 since 2nd Oct
First Ghost update - 11th Feb
Second Ghost update - 13th Feb
Called CIC & the agent told me that eligibility is passed but the criminality & security is in process. She told me that I need to wait for more than 6 months as criminiality & security check will take time.
I am not sure if this is true, these ghost updates are giving me high hopes. Any thoughts?

Keep being hopeful and wait for PPR. I wouldn't really take to heart what the agent said

Reactions: hardeep.singh

rspamp

Sep 2, 2018
Guys advice please:

• Security not started,

Just found this thread:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/due-date-on-gcms-notes.411827/
It may mean nothing...
Let's just hope for the best!

Reactions: bruno5000

Klopp1892

Dec 12, 2017
Hello everyone!
AOR 1stSeptember 2018
MEP 26 sept
In IP2 since November, no updates after that..
Called CIC agent yesterday, she told the same information as in online account..
FSW (O) India

anyone in the same boat??
I have same aor and similar medical etc, FSW-O Ireland

Nidhi22k

Nov 27, 2018
Hey.
Aor 13 sep
Medical passed 11 oct
No update post that, but my background check says - we are processing your background. Which many people said is ip2. 28 days left and anxio

finalhomesusan

Nov 15, 2017
Hey Good morning/afternoon/day everyone,

My friend just received the golden email this morning at around 4am. She is FSW-inland and her AOR is around Sept.1. She met with some problems about her application and I remember she re-applied and her 2nd AOR at around mid October.

I myself am a CEC-inland applicant, AOR Sept. 27th. Medical passed Oct. 27 and looks like IP2 at the end of November or early December. However there is no further movement till now. I plan to call CIC tomorrow morning and just ordered GCMS notes 2 days ago.

I just thought the processing of CEC inland may be quicker than FSW applicants as many previous cases stated, but I think I am wrong:(

Well anyway congratulations to all the golden email receivers including my friend. Gonna still wait and focus on my career development then.:)

Reactions: RohitV

attheend

Aug 19, 2018
I've been a silent reader of this forum for almost 5 months and found a lot of valuable information. Today I received the Ready for Visa email.

See below my timeline:
AOR: 14 September 2018
Mep: 11 October 2018
Biometrics: 12 October 2018
ADR: 9 January 2019
Ghost update: 11 January 2019
PPR: 12 February 2019 (I found the email in my Inbox on 13 February)

FSW-Outland
Family of 3

According to the GCMS notes, on 11 January 2019 Eligibility was recomended passed, Criminality was in progress and Security had not started yet.

Thank you and good luck everyone!