+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

ManishN

Feb 2, 2019
18th Sept AOR - same situation
Keep your fingers crossed at least u have your empoyler willing to send you. You don't have to struggle for job

Hello Everyone,

Is there anyone around the Sep 17 AOR whose eligibility is still under review and background check hasn't started yet. I am seeing a lot of Sep AORs getting PPRs, not sure what is going on with my case. I called IRCC yesterday and the only information the agent could give me was what is already being displayed on my online application. The agent didn't have an answer to why my eligibility was still under review after 5 months from AOR date, and neither was she confident of my application getting processed within 6 months. I have ordered GCMS notes on the 21st January and will hopefully have them by the end of next week.

Can I still be confident of my application getting processed within the 6 months processing time?

Any thoughts/suggestions would be highly appreciated because my current employer is waiting on my PR so that they can relocate me to Canada.

Gagan_G

Feb 13, 2019
Hello everyone!
AOR 1stSeptember 2018
MEP 26 sept
In IP2 since November, no updates after that..
Called CIC agent yesterday, she told the same information as in online account..
FSW (O) India

anyone in the same boat??

Maayaa

Jan 18, 2019
Hello everyone!
AOR 1stSeptember 2018
MEP 26 sept
In IP2 since November, no updates after that..
Called CIC agent yesterday, she told the same information as in online account..
FSW (O) India

anyone in the same boat??

Yes,
AOR 1st September 2018
MEP 25 Sept
In IP2 since December, no updates after that.
Called CIC two weeks ago, he told that Eligibility - Met, Criminality - Passed and
Security is in process.
Country of origin - India
Country of residence - China.
15 days left to reach 6 months mark

Reactions: Gagan_G

Gagan_G

Feb 13, 2019
Yes,
AOR 1st September 2018
MEP 25 Sept
In IP2 since December, no updates after that.
Called CIC two weeks ago, he told that Eligibility - Met, Criminality - Passed and
Security is in process.
Country of origin - India
Country of residence - China.
15 days left to reach 6 months mark
The agent didnt tell us anything about elligibility, criminality or security... jst said the status is application in progress... what did you exactly ask them to know these things?

opotato

Feb 8, 2019
Can someone comment on this please?
Hi all,

Just called CIC. FSW Inland. Application currently located in Ottawa.
AOR Sept 5th (more details in signature)
Eligibility in progress
Criminality not started
Security passed

Agent said everything looks good and to just wait and see.

What is the difference between criminality and security? Why haven't they started on criminality yet?
Does anyone know how much time I am expected to wait until PPR from here on?

Thanks!

inmike

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Hi everyone,

I’m getting nervous, note the following:
Inland applicant CEC
AOR: September 3
Medical approved: September 25
Additional documents requested: September 26
Additional documents uploaded: October 15
Long silence
“We are reviewing the additional documents...”: January 25
Nothing since then and almost 6 months since AOR.
I’m really worried and anxious, i am not sure what to do. Any advice?

Thanks

opotato

Feb 8, 2019
Don’t worry, a ton of applicants with AOR around that time are still waiting as well (including me).
Best thing you can do at this point is call CIC and ask for the status of your eligibility, criminality and security. You’ll also want to know where your application is currently located.

inmike

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Don’t worry, a ton of applicants with AOR around that time are still waiting as well (including me).
Best thing you can do at this point is call CIC and ask for the status of your eligibility, criminality and security. You’ll also want to know where your application is currently located.
Thanks!! Will do