+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

neutron

Jan 17, 2019
Hello everyone,
It has been a week since my Passport was received by CIC. How much time it usually takes to approve the application. I am concerned since my status hasnt changed since a week. Any insights would be really helpful.
Also, can someone be still rejected after sending the passports for COPR?

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Hello everyone,
It has been a week since my Passport was received by CIC. How much time it usually takes to approve the application. I am concerned since my status hasnt changed since a week. Any insights would be really helpful.
Also, can someone be still rejected after sending the passports for COPR?
No ! Mate

Take it easy ! U r fine very soon ur candian dreams will began it's just matter of time !

Sahil_Canada

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
It means they have all your documents and they are under review. Best to order GCMS notes for more information
Some people have reported the status as "We are reviewing your additional documents" ...I think this one suggests about the reviewing being done and not the one I mentioned initially.

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
It means they have all your documents and they are under review. Best to order GCMS notes for more information
How long does it take to get a response back for raising a case if one does ...and is raising a case and bordering gcms note the same thing ?

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
If u have a fixed deposit up to 6 months b4 ita and was liquidated and paid into ur account for proof of funds prior to aor date ..hope that's ain't problem ...cos the investment house also did an embassy letter that was addressed to ircc,and including my Bank statement...and I also explained that in my LOE.
Guess that's an acceptable proof of funds by ircc

sanjeevma

Jun 25, 2018
I am 19 Sept 2018 AOR... no movement after medical passed in October. Rest everything is as it was on day 1

Called CIC. They said file sent to LVO on 22nd November

What does that mean... am I in IP2 or still IP1
Even I have same date AOR and passed medicals in October. No movement after that, seems like CIC forget about 19th Sep

popal atayee

Feb 24, 2018
Hi Guys,
I start my application on (02-Mar-2018) and then got email from CIC that your file is transfer to London Visa Office on (July-2018), then LVO requested some documents and all submitted to them on (September-2018), now what is your opinion about this guys? it will complete one year that i have start my application.

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
Hi Guys,
I start my application on (02-Mar-2018) and then got email from CIC that your file is transfer to London Visa Office on (July-2018), then LVO requested some documents and all submitted to them on (September-2018), now what is your opinion about this guys? it will complete one year that i have start my application.
Hello.. .are u inland or outland applicant and which is your country if residence and birth .

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
hi this is just to update that my frnds AOR was sep 13 n she got her ready for visa email today, nothing in cic account, she doesnt knw when her medical was passed or when it changed to ip2, i helped her with her application the thing is she is outside canada as she left in oct n her pgwp expired in dec n she did inform ircc in jan that she is now living back home but in the email she got today the address to submit passport is for ottawa n there is no attachment or any context of aanex A which is normally at the end of the email or attached as pdf file, should she send an email to cpc ottawa or send an inquiry to ircc thru the same web form she used to inform about her living back home

Babybae

Jan 15, 2018
Canada
So I'm just gonna move on with my life. Received gcms notes today and I'm in SS. Well I guess I can stop refreshing my email and go do something else with my life. Hopefully I get ppr before Sept 2019. Which would be a year. Oh and let me go save up for re medical request lol. :D