+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Ok so i just contacted to IRCC. it was first time i was actually able to connect to them at my first shot.only waited 25minutes!

The lady i talked to was less nicer than other 2 that i had before and asked me more than 10 security qustions lol ...so secure ahhahah!!

btw...she told me i cleared everything and decision has been made!! I'm so happy now crying :):):) now need to wait for ppr!

Aww nice one. Congrats!!

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
Hi guys,

This is the third time that I call IRCC to be told that Criminality is passed, Eligibility is recommended passed however Security is not yet started, can anyone explain to me why are they taking all this time to initiate security while some applicants AOR October and November are having their PPRs???
I was exact same situation as you last week, they could finish security check in 1 day or processing security is not visible to call agnets (i dont know hmmm) but it was not stated 1 week ago but now my application is approved...so yours could be approved at any time....

MERCYANDGRACE5

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Ok so i just contacted to IRCC. it was first time i was actually able to connect to them at my first shot.only waited 25minutes!

The lady i talked to was less nicer than other 2 that i had before and asked me more than 10 security qustions lol ...so secure ahhahah!!

btw...she told me i cleared everything and decision has been made!! I'm so happy now crying :):):) now need to wait for ppr!
CONGRATULATIONS!

hemotep

Sep 11, 2018
I was exact same situation as you last week, they could finish security check in 1 day or processing security is not visible to call agnets (i dont know hmmm) but it was not stated 1 week ago but now my application is approved...so yours could be approved at any time....[/Q
Thanks mate, you reassure me, congratulations ;)

iammr322

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
The weird thing is ghost update happend last night not day time (i live in vancouver and it happend at around 9pm-11pm) which converts to 12am-2am ottawa time...

So officers are working 24hrs rotation?
Did you get the email between 12AM to 2 AM ? as far as I understood their emails are not real time. Most of their emails come after 5 PM ET. Which means update was done during the day time and emails are being sent later in the evening.

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
Did you get the email between 12AM to 2 AM ? as far as I understood their emails are not real time. Most of their emails come after 5 PM ET. Which means update was done during the day time and emails are being sent later in the evening.
No it was a “ghost update” without email

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
Our local vo manila just replied to email sent 2 weeks ago that our submitted docs in response to PFL was added to file. We sent the docs last December through VFS. But until now still no change in online status, still showing “action is required” and “we do not need additional documents”. They don’t update the real status online so we cant really trust that.