williamps

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-12-2018
AOR Received.
06-09-2018
Thank you for the response makes me feel better :). lets hope for the best. If they still send me any ADR i do have my paystubs and past tax returns on hand so that wont be an issue sending out.
So, I sent the webform yesterday and i got a confirmation today that they received my documents and have forwarded them to the office handling my application

schilz

Star Member
Dec 25, 2018
I see they need my pay on the employers letter, however they never sent me an ADR for this. I'm just going to send them additional new letters with this specific information on them.
The weird part is that in your GCMS notes it says that "Request letter sent to client"...

Btw, we have very similar circumstances, so I'm guessing I'm on the same boat as you are, will wait for a couple weeks more until my GCMS notes arrive.

niru91

Sep 11, 2018
Please update once u call ircc..
Hello,
I called the CIC and got to know that there is no moment in my application since the medicals. Typically, I was given the same information, which is my profile, when asked about the remaining time for the application process, I was told it may take more or less time can not be sure. I asked if I may know the processing office of my file and was told it was Montreal. I have posted a question on Montreal thread and was told that the average processing time for Montreal is like 8 months.

williamps

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-12-2018
AOR Received.
06-09-2018
The weird part is that in your GCMS notes it says that "Request letter sent to client"...

Btw, we have very similar circumstances, so I'm guessing I'm on the same boat as you are, will wait for a couple weeks more until my GCMS notes arrive.
They had sent me an ADR in December but that was for a different document and nothing about my employers letter was mentioned or requested there. I found out about the employers letter concern only from the GCMS notes.

jiblejin

Oct 15, 2018
28 days left to 6 months! Really didn't think there will be no PPR as of date considering Eligibility was met on Oct 15, 2018 and BGC started in mid-Nov based on Nov GCMS notes. Interactions with IRCC since then has not been helpful regarding criminality and security. They say my application looks fine so I have to believe them.
Overall, this is a great test of patience for me. Not easy though.

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
The weird thing is ghost update happend last night not day time (i live in vancouver and it happend at around 9pm-11pm) which converts to 12am-2am ottawa time...

So officers are working 24hrs rotation?

ReneeK

May 23, 2018
Hi guys. I am about to get married and I need to add my husband to my profile. Do I wait to get PR before adding him? Or Its better I add him now before PR arrives.

Also, what documents will be required from my spouse. I’ll appreciate any help I can get.

AOR- 3rd OCT

Rishi_CI

May 13, 2018
PR is a life changing decision for most of us here. I only hope each of us who are waiting get their PR soon.

Congratulations to all who have got it. Remember us in your prayers.

God bless.

Last Thursday was the last day of the month, so I guess they wanted to get out as many PPRs as possible to meet deadlines. But oh well, hopefully tomorrow it rains PPRs

Reactions: Raka30

hemotep

Sep 11, 2018
Hi guys,

This is the third time that I call IRCC to be told that Criminality is passed, Eligibility is recommended passed however Security is not yet started, can anyone explain to me why are they taking all this time to initiate security while some applicants AOR October and November are having their PPRs???

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
Ok so i just contacted to IRCC. it was first time i was actually able to connect to them at my first shot.only waited 25minutes!

The lady i talked to was less nicer than other 2 that i had before and asked me more than 10 security qustions lol ...so secure ahhahah!!

btw...she told me i cleared everything and decision has been made!! I'm so happy now crying :):):) now need to wait for ppr!