ADR1 :22nd Jan
ADR2 :29th Jan
Ghost update: 6th Feb
PPR: 7th Feb
VO: Ottawa

Raka30

Feb 6, 2019
Hi All,

I have been a silent reader so far. I must tell you that this community is a pillar of strength during anxious times. Waiting for the golden email is a longer than expected journey for most of us. But mind you, this is nothing compared to the struggle of settling down in a new country.

Here is my update

FSW O: me + 2 dependents
AOR: 7th September
Medical: 3rd October
IRCC decided to sleep on my file after that and there is no update in last 4 months.

I have been equally lazy (unlike most people here) and haven't called or written to IRCC yet. May be I am used to of inefficient way of working of government departments back home. I will be glad if they follow the defined TAT of 6 months.

And to all others waiting, I am still IP1 and only 28 days left. I am sure you are in the same boat or ahead.

So chill and relax. Hopefully we all will have the email before the Canadian spring.

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
Hi All,

I have been a silent reader so far. I must tell you that this community is a pillar of strength during anxious times. Waiting for the golden email is a longer than expected journey for most of us. But mind you, this is nothing compared to the struggle of settling down in a new country.

Here is my update

FSW O: me + 2 dependents
AOR: 7th September
Medical: 3rd October
IRCC decided to sleep on my file after that and there is no update in last 4 months.

I have been equally lazy (unlike most people here) and haven't called or written to IRCC yet. May be I am used to of inefficient way of working of government departments back home. I will be glad if they follow the defined TAT of 6 months.

And to all others waiting, I am still IP1 and only 28 days left. I am sure you are in the same boat or ahead.

So chill and relax. Hopefully we all will have the email before the Canadian spring.
27 days left for me for 6 months to be over..still in IP1. I emailed CIC three times, 2 times general office, which said everything looks fine. One time Ottawa in Jan 19 and didnt receive any replies yet! I guess I will just have to wait! I dont want to call them..i dont have the patience so stay on the phone eternally, it will drive me crazy. I prefer to just wait patiently..hahaha:D

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
Maybe Ottawa is just pss for having to clear the backlog of other offices so they are accumulating backlog then they dont have to do the work for others who are getting paid the same thing for not working as they should..