Jun 20, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
20-09-2018
Med's Done....
17-10-2018
Hello. I have been following this forum and getting a sense of the prolonged wait that many Sep AOR applicants are facing especially from the Indian origin like me. I just spoke to the CIC agent and the following is my application status.

FSW Outland
AOR - SEP 20th
IP2 - Jan 15th
Eligibility - Recommended Pass
Criminality - Passed
Security - not started
Visa office - Ottawa

I am sure many are in the same boat. I can't guess the PPR date from here as there doesn't seem to be any trend. Just Keeping my fingers crossed.

ali31

Jul 30, 2018
Hi guys,

I need your help with the situation:

I am currently working in a University in Montreal i am on Closed work permit and I have applied for Express Entry (AOR: 17th Sept. 2018). I have permanent job offer from a company in Toronto. They asked me to get your PR and join us. And I have sent this job offer letter to IRCC with the letter of intend that I will leave Quebec because I have job offer in Toronto and also my brother lives there. My current boss is a real assh*le i'm stressed and really want to leave him as soon as possible. I am losing 2 points of my IQ per day so f**d-up :)
My question is if I leave this job will this affect my PR application? Progress bar say 39 days left. Do they call and check with the university/employer if the person is still working or resigned?

Your suggestion and examples from your friends/family circles are welcome.
Thanks.

Reactions: NishaYadav21

Ruchesha

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
Hello. I have been following this forum and getting a sense of the prolonged wait that many Sep AOR applicants are facing especially from the Indian origin like me. I just spoke to the CIC agent and the following is my application status.

FSW Outland
AOR - SEP 20th
IP2 - Jan 15th
Eligibility - Recommended Pass
Criminality - Passed
Security - not started
Visa office - Ottawa

I am sure many are in the same boat. I can't guess the PPR date from here as there doesn't seem to be any trend. Just Keeping my fingers crossed.
I have exactly same timeline. I was also informed the same details on 25th Jan when I called them.

Reactions: tejasmhaskar

williamps

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-12-2018
AOR Received.
06-09-2018
Hey, I got my GCMS notes yesterday, but kind of confused while looking at them. I see they have issue with my employers letters so i'm getting new ones today and will update those with a webform. Where can i find the latest status ?

uday_ledzepp

Dec 23, 2018
Hey, I got my GCMS notes yesterday, but kind of confused while looking at them. I see they have issue with my employers letters so i'm getting new ones today and will update those with a webform. Where can i find the latest status ?
What kind of issue you had? I received mine as well yesterday, seems like they didn't touch my profile since 13th November after I got the ADR.

Reactions: williamps

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
Can u plz share the reply from gcms reply

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
You guys are getting closer to PPR. My AOR is 12 Oct. Hoping to see IP2 this or next week.
We have the same aor ...called CIC today ...and was told that i have passed medicals and criminality ...eligibility and security check hasn't started ...that my application looks pretty good ...that no ADR no interview ..he said I shouldnt be bothered at all Since am within the time frame

williamps

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-12-2018
AOR Received.
06-09-2018
What kind of issue you had? I received mine as well yesterday, seems like they didn't touch my profile since 13th November after I got the ADR.
I see they need my pay on the employers letter, however they never sent me an ADR for this. I'm just going to send them additional new letters with this specific information on them.