+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Ismaili-Berber

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
Well i spoke with an agent,

Eligiblity : Not started. Criminality : Passed , Security : Not started.

I don't understand how can criminality is passed and eligibility not started.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Well i spoke with an agent,

Eligiblity : Not started. Criminality : Passed , Security : Not passed.

I don't understand how can criminality is passed and eligibility not started.
It's possible. Sometimes when Visa office change eligibility status is reset to "Not started" in summary. Agent is most probably reading off the summary status and eligibility may have been recommended passed. Only way to be sure is to order GCMS notes.

Reactions: Ismaili-Berber

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Hey September AORs! I'm in the November AOR group and was planning to apply for my GCMS notes. Any one of you applied for GCMS notes yet and if so, can you tell me how many days after AOR did the case analyst review your file?

Dec 6, 2018
Bentonville, AR
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hey September AORs! I'm in the November AOR group and was planning to apply for my GCMS notes. Any one of you applied for GCMS notes yet and if so, can you tell me how many days after AOR did the case analyst review your file?
120 days post AOR is the ideal time for requesting GCMS. Because the most important part is eligibility, if it has been started yet then its of no use.
This is my personal opinion.

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
120 days post AOR is the ideal time for requesting GCMS. Because the most important part is eligibility, if it has been started yet then its of no use.
This is my personal opinion.
I agree that GCMS are of no use without the eligibility review notes. Trying to determine whether 3 months are sufficient for eligibility review to be done or I should wait for some more time.

Rohan2111

Jan 25, 2019
I am in India and skype has free calls to US and Canada numbers so not really sure why I get invalid number error.

Has anyone from India made the the call to CIC through skype ?
Yes I made calls through Skype to IRCC Canada, and it connects always.

canmool

Aug 23, 2018
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-09-2018
Just sharing my CIC call experience..

I have 31 days left in the progress bar and still in IP 2.. so I called CIC yesterday and spoke to one of the most arrogant and grumpy customer care agent ever.

I was being polite and asking questions about criminality check status, eligibility status, etc and was trying to make sure if everything with my application is in order and wanted to find out which VO is currently processing my file.

He kept insisting to log in and check online and literally refused to answer anything which is not mentioned in my application status online. He told me off rudely saying I should not be calling to check status of my application if I am able to login online.

Being an immigration agency, I would have expected a better mature and professional person on the phone. This guy was worst then a mobile company customer care agent!

Anyways, I have ordered the GCMS notes this morning and will just wait for 31 more days :)

Ismaili-Berber

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
Now that i received
Just sharing my CIC call experience..

I have 31 days left in the progress bar and still in IP 2.. so I called CIC yesterday and spoke to one of the most arrogant and grumpy customer care agent ever.

I was being polite and asking questions about criminality check status, eligibility status, etc and was trying to make sure if everything with my application is in order and wanted to find out which VO is currently processing my file.

He kept insisting to log in and check online and literally refused to answer anything which is not mentioned in my application status online. He told me off rudely saying I should not be calling to check status of my application if I am able to login online.

Being an immigration agency, I would have expected a better mature and professional person on the phone. This guy was worst then a mobile company customer care agent!

Anyways, I have ordered the GCMS notes this morning and will just wait for 31 more days :)

I know those kind of impolite call center agents.. people will find excuse and will tell you it's because everbody is asking them about there application so they're getting upset blabla... but NO they should be professional and polite no matter how many people are asking it's there job they aren't doing charity.

PS: Me too once one agent told me to check my status online, i told him sorry i can't i don't know how and he helped me after.

Last edited:

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
Funny enough we paid for all this services while paying our processing fee ...this is crazy ...I planed calling them today ...but real don't know the exact t
Now that i received

I know those kind of impolite call center agents.. people will find excuse and will tell you it's because everbody is asking them about there application so they're getting upset blabla... but NO they should be professional and polite no matter how many people are asking it's there job they aren't doing charity.

PS: Me too once one agent told me to check my status online, i told him sorry i can't i don't know how and he helped me after.

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
Funny enough we paid for all this services while paying our processing fee ...this is crazy ...I planed calling them today ...but real don't know the exact to call to avoid waiting much on the queue ..any suggested is highly welcome and appreciated
Now that i received

UnconquerableMe

Star Member
Oct 24, 2018
I had called up CIC last week.
The agent said Eligibility is Met, Criminality - Not started, Security- Not Started, BGC - Not started.
VIsa Office - Ottawa.

What does eligibility Met refer to? Any ideas anyone?