+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

saani

Jul 29, 2017
I am not able to reach CIC at +1 6139 444 000.. when I am trying to dial through skype it says invalid number and when I dial through hangout it doesn't ring. Not sure if I am doing something wrong. Any suggestions?
Try wetalk.,. Even i wasn’t able to call through hangouts...

Reactions: Nishita.Kulkarni

Rajwind

Aug 28, 2018
Guys I need a suggestion. My AOR is 15th Sep and 6 month period is ending on Mar 15th. I am currently residing in USA. I am travelling to India for a month starting mid Feb and I'll be back in US around mid march. Shall I get my correspondence address updated to the one from India as I'll be staying there for a month? How much time does it take to receive the passport back once sent for stamping? Is there an issue if I don't get my address updated and keep the one from US?

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
I am not able to reach CIC at +1 6139 444 000.. when I am trying to dial through skype it says invalid number and when I dial through hangout it doesn't ring. Not sure if I am doing something wrong. Any suggestions?
Skype will only let you call toll-free numbers for free. CIC number isn't toll free.
You need skype credits, or a skype plan which includes Canada.
Hangout Dialer doesn't work from many countries, maybe that's why.

kori_27

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
AOR Received.
14-09-2018
Med's Done....
11-10-2018
I called CIC today. AOR sept 14. Ip2 since Jan 9.
She said eligibility is recommended pass. What does it mean recommended? Is there a difference between recommended pass and pass?

Mat_liz

Jan 22, 2019
Hi
September 11 AOR..Stuck in IP1..
Raised webform.. was informed file transferred to NDVO!! Background check not yet started..
Should I order GCMS notes???
Can someone help me with the link on how to order GCMS notes?

niru91

Sep 11, 2018
Hi
September 11 AOR..Stuck in IP1..
Raised webform.. was informed file transferred to NDVO!! Background check not yet started..
Should I order GCMS notes???
Can someone help me with the link on how to order GCMS notes?
Hello,
I also have the same AOR date and no update since the medical has passed in October, I am thinking of calling and asking if there is any change in the application.

niru91

Sep 11, 2018
Just got off the call with the IRCC agent, no new information, I was told the same information as of on my profile, and told verification is being done, the visa processing office as Montreal Immigration Office, anybody with the same processing center? Because, in threads I have seen Ottawa and Sydney, but none as Montreal.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Just got off the call with the IRCC agent, no new information, I was told the same information as of on my profile, and told verification is being done, the visa processing office as Montreal Immigration Office, anybody with the same processing center? Because, in threads I have seen Ottawa and Sydney, but none as Montreal.
This was true before 01 Aug 2018 :D Now we have a fully thriving Montreal community. Join the thread here

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/montreal-visa-office-lets-connect-here.575300/page-219

They have an excel sheet of all known cases of Montreal and also a WA group.

gnahanut

Oct 27, 2016
Hi everyone,

Today marks the date that I finally complete my PR journey. I've just received my CoPR and will land in April.
Category: FSW Inland.
IELTS R9 L9 W7.5 S8.0
AOR: 5th Sep.
MEP: 26th Sep.
PPR: 25th Jan.
COPR: 5th Feb.

I've never ordered GCMS. Only called once to IRCC and knew that my application was approved on Dec 3rd.
Wish you all the best in your journey!

Dec 6, 2018
Bentonville, AR
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Guys I need a suggestion. My AOR is 15th Sep and 6 month period is ending on Mar 15th. I am currently residing in USA. I am travelling to India for a month starting mid Feb and I'll be back in US around mid march. Shall I get my correspondence address updated to the one from India as I'll be staying there for a month? How much time does it take to receive the passport back once sent for stamping? Is there an issue if I don't get my address updated and keep the one from US?
No Issue if you do not update your address while on vacation to India. In the meantime if you receive PPR then you can ask for change of VO.

iammr322

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Logged into CIC account this morning and saw the current status as "Application/Profile Updated" but there was no update nor email saying there was an update. I clicked on "Check Full application status" and there was nothing. When i came back to profile home the current status changed to "Submitted". Any clue? Is this a ghost update?