Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Sept 17 2018
Med's Done....
Oct 11 2018
Passport Req..
Mar 26 2019
Mid Sep AOR stuck in IP1 like forever since oct . I guess most of Sep AOR are atleast moved to IP2 atleast if not PPR. Is someone in grp still having IP1 status like me ??
Do you have any previous visa rejection or did you raise any CSE for additional documents?

Nandini Balakrishnan

Jan 24, 2019
No ADR . No previous visa rejections infact my canada business visa expired in 2017 and got business visa till the passport expiry date last year dor official visits. Though my spouse have US visa refusal due to skill set not matching criteria for L1 which is already mentioned in application. Rest all docs are provided as per requirement and pretty simple with no complexity as such. Travel history is also pretty simple which include only canada travel and no other country.

Rajwind

Aug 28, 2018
Guys I need a suggestion. My AOR is 15th Sep and 6 month period is ending on Mar 15th. I am currently residing in USA. I am travelling to India for a month starting mid Feb and I'll be back in US around mid march. Shall I get my correspondence address updated to the one from India as I'll be staying there for a month? How much time does it take to receive the passport back once sent for stamping? Is there an issue if I don't get my address updated and keep the one from US?

Nandini Balakrishnan

Jan 24, 2019
Hi
I also raised query but they haven't replied.
Can you please tell me what did you select as your visa office while raising the query?

It does not ask for visa office . I just googled cse web form .
The first option PR online ( express wntry)
And jot down your query in some 1500 words . It will ask for application details UCI no DOB etc thats it . Infact i raised it twice and got reply though not very specific.

Reactions: NishaYadav21

prashvirus

Sep 15, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Sept 17 2018
Med's Done....
Oct 11 2018
Passport Req..
Mar 26 2019
No ADR . No previous visa rejections infact my canada business visa expired in 2017 and got business visa till the passport expiry date last year dor official visits. Though my spouse have US visa refusal due to skill set not matching criteria for L1 which is already mentioned in application. Rest all docs are provided as per requirement and pretty simple with no complexity as such. Travel history is also pretty simple which include only canada travel and no other country.
Oh ok. According to the trend, most previous visa rejected cases are transferred to NDVO. So you do have answered yes to one of the statutory question.

prashvirus

Sep 15, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Sept 17 2018
Med's Done....
Oct 11 2018
Passport Req..
Mar 26 2019
Hi
I also raised query but they haven't replied.
Can you please tell me what did you select as your visa office while raising the query?
There is a link given in our AOR pdf to raise CSE. Use that. It doesn’t ask for VO.

Reactions: NishaYadav21

vasanthchenna23

Star Member
Dec 18, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Anyone with an AOR of mid September and still in IP1 stage and eligibility still under review with 41 days to go on the status bar for processing?

My case sounds a little strange to me, as my eligibility requirements also hasn't yet been reviewed.

I stayed in Denmark on a PR from June 2012 - May 2013, I have submitted PCC certificate from Denmark. Have traveled twice to the US (2-3 months) on a B1 visa, and once to Sri Lanka (1 week) on an on arrival visitor visa. Could my travel history be the reason for the delay?

Thanks,
Vasant

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Anyone with an AOR of mid September and still in IP1 stage and eligibility still under review with 41 days to go on the status bar for processing?

My case sounds a little strange to me, as my eligibility requirements also hasn't yet been reviewed.

I stayed in Denmark on a PR from June 2012 - May 2013, I have submitted PCC certificate from Denmark. Have traveled twice to the US (2-3 months) on a B1 visa, and once to Sri Lanka (1 week) on an on arrival visitor visa. Could my travel history be the reason for the delay?

Thanks,
Vasant
Not at all, that's not a lot of traveling.

Reactions: vasanthchenna23

canmool

Aug 23, 2018
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-09-2018
Hello Everyone,

Thanks,
Vasant
Hi, I don't think your travel history could be a reason. My eligibility is still under review but I am in IP2 right now. I have much more extensive and complicated travel history than yours. All we can do is wait :)

Reactions: vasanthchenna23

arvintht

Sep 21, 2018
Hi, I don't think your travel history could be a reason. My eligibility is still under review but I am in IP2 right now. I have much more extensive and complicated travel history than yours. All we can do is wait :)
Do you know why your eligibility is under review?