+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Sabyale

Jan 23, 2019
What cansha said is very accurate. My file was in fact moved from CIO to Ottawa for workload redistribution. I've seen the switch between "not started" and "passed" a few times in the activity section for criminality and eligibility.

I may have misunderstood the notes I have, but I'm happy as there are no negative things mentioned.

Last night I got a ghost update for starting my background check! :D
What does it mean "SS" that is a bad thing? My case also will take more than 6 monthd according to agent

agbcanada

Nov 26, 2018
What does it mean "SS" that is a bad thing? My case also will take more than 6 monthd according to agent
SS means Security Screening. This happens if some red flag comes up during security check. I've read on forums that it may take up to a year of delays.

saani

Jul 29, 2017
Got this reply after raising CSE, i think it’s the standard one.
As i called on 10th jan and agent told me eligibility recommended pass and file in Ottawa.
Really anxious now.
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • Your file was transferred to a visa office,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.

• The background verifications are currently in process.

• The medical examination results on file are valid for you and your spouse and your dependent children.

mgelgendy

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
Doc's Request.
25-06-2018
AOR Received.
23-09-2018
Passport Req..
31-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-02-2019
Thanks for the quick reply. Mine only mentions my UCI and name not the dependent. I will call them and check.
Same here! I just got PPR this morning as well!!

Please let me know if it is ok to have only the main applicant's name on Annex A.

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Oh wow, it's raining PPRs today for Sep FSW-O!!! Massive congrats to all of you who have received the 'golden email'. :) I know more to come over the next few hours. Keep them coming... ;)

August CEC Inland applicants receiving PPR too!

Please share your timeline and class/category when you share the good news

NishaYadav21

May 30, 2018
AOR Received.
04-09-2018
Med's Done....
27-09-2018
Guys, I have got the golden email today :)

I prey those who are waiting, let your wait be short and may you get PPR soon.

FYI:
I was not asked for Additional docs.
I never received any ghost updates.
I would be traveling alone,
have booked tickets for April 20th for Toronto.

Rest is in my sign,
please feel free to ping my email, if needed.

My Immitracker is updated.

Many Congratulations
What is your VO?