+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Aug 2, 2018
Hi Guys,

My profile has been approved a month ago and still no PPR, 44 days left to the 6 months. Also my profile status as following:

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics Completed.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Anyone have the same situation? any ideas when I shall expect the PPR email ? :(
I have the status status screen AoR 23 Sep

no PPR email no word from them since Bio

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
Hi Guys,

My profile has been approved a month ago and still no PPR, 44 days left to the 6 months. Also my profile status as following:

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics Completed.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Anyone have the same situation? any ideas when I shall expect the PPR email ? :(
Same aor buddy....hope we get our ppr soon....

Seggie

Dec 23, 2017
Hello Friends,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in September 2018 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

If you want to be added to whatsapp group, leave a request.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful going forward.

Tracker will be shared shortly!
Hii please can you add +2348023682350 to the September AOR WhatsApp group

Favored2019

Jan 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
Sept 4
Hello Friends,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in September 2018 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

If you want to be added to whatsapp group, leave a request.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful going forward.

Tracker will be shared shortly!
Hi, can you kindly add me to the September WhatsApp group. My number is +18133896871. AOR- September 4

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
The agent will tell you exactly which one has been processed as she detailed the stages to me over the phone. I think background process covers security and criminality only but I stand to be corrected. Also the senior officer has yet to approve of my application as my eligibility reads as "recommended pass" and not passed. I hold no hope for PPR at least before end of April.(applicant from Mauritius)
On which number did you call CIC?

RedWhite

Jul 7, 2018
Hey ya'll been a silent reader.

Got my PPR email Friday morning.

Category PNP inland

Here is my timeline.
Aor 21 Sep
Meds passed 26 Oct
Complete silence after.
PPR email 25 Jan.

Hope this helps.

Question for you all. How long does it take to get the passports back from Ottawa? Since i travel mid February. Thanks.
Hey, Congrats on the PPR!
Were you aware that your app has been approved before you got the PPR email? Or was it out of the blue?
Thanks!

Nandini Balakrishnan

Jan 24, 2019
Hi experts !
Received below response of web query. All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office in New Delhi, India, for the moment . Does this shows some progress ??
FSW outland India

namham

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
Any idea why IMM 5406 is asked?
About Form IMM 5406
Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) has to be completed by the primary applicant and every member of the family who is over 18 years of age, whether or not they are accompanying the primary applicant to Canada.

Who Should Apply
The primary applicant and every member of the family who is over 18 years of age, whether or not they are accompanying the primary applicant to Canada, has to complete an Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) form.

Requirements
When completing this form, you have to include information about yourself, your spouse or common-law partner (if applicable), parents, and all children. It is very important that you list on this form any other children (even if they are already permanent residents of Canada or Canadian citizens) that you, your spouse or common-law partner or your dependent children might have who are not included in your Application for Permanent Residence. This includes married children, adopted children, step-children and any of your children who have been adopted by others, or who are in the custody of an ex-spouse or ex-common-law partner.