+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Hockeyboysinghisking

Jan 6, 2019
Called CIC and the agent told me that eligibility is 'met' does this mean passed or recommended passed. Also the background check is in progress but LVO hasn't been assigned yet
Same for me as well. Eligibility Met means documents are OK as per case analyst but Visa Officer will still have a look at it since Visa officer passes the eligibility. If eligibility is MET then that’s a good sign.

qw1981

Jun 19, 2018
The agent will tell you exactly which one has been processed as she detailed the stages to me over the phone. I think background process covers security and criminality only but I stand to be corrected. Also the senior officer has yet to approve of my application as my eligibility reads as "recommended pass" and not passed. I hold no hope for PPR at least before end of April.(applicant from Mauritius)
thanks for the information. what were your AOR and medical passed dates?

K.Mbappe

Nov 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR 19 September 2018
MEP - October 2018
IP1 - Since October 2018 and webform says “ We will send you a message when we start your background check “

Managed to speak with the CIC Canada agents after 22mins, the lady was very sweet and told that my file was sent from Canada office to NDVO on 22nd November 2018

Does this mean that I have moved from IP1 to IP2 and has my security and all cleared ?

Thanks
I think our timelines are same. I am still in IP1 now and I sent webform to CIC. The agent told me that my background verifications are not in process yet.

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
Hi,

Any one who has AOR on October has recieved PPR?

AOR: 18th October 2018
Medical Passed:13th December 2018
Same boat, AoR 20 Oct, i called agent last friday and i was told nothing has started yet.

Reactions: vipinv

namham

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
To all my seniors

AOR 19th September 2018

As per CIC agents my file has been sent to LVO on 22nd November 2018.

Is it a healthy sign... should I expect PPR

Reactions: qubs

tantan911

May 16, 2018
Hi Guys,

My profile has been approved a month ago and still no PPR, 44 days left to the 6 months. Also my profile status as following:

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics Completed.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Anyone have the same situation? any ideas when I shall expect the PPR email ? :(