+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
I have ordered my GCMS notes. I have no idea about IP 1 or IP 2, since 1st September 2018 it says that we are processing your application.
IP1 and IP2 are not official terminologies. You cannot infer any timelines from it.... Best way is the call IRCC (every 3-4 weeks after you have crossed 2/3 months) and order GCMS notes to know what is going on your file.

If you still think you wanna refer IP1 and IP2 and what it means you can check this: https://immiknowhow.com/2017/07/16/bg-and-medical-status-and-its-meaning-post-aor/

sharath64

Dec 29, 2018
Hello everyone,
My application is in Ip2 . My passport is due to expire in March. Can i apply for a passport renewal now? Will it delay the PR process by any chance?

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017

qw1981

Jun 19, 2018
Hi application details are as per below
AOR: 7-Sep
Medical Passed: 2-Nov

I had reached out to CIC to understand my status and their reply was "The background verifications are currently in process" on 14-Nov and I think next day my status change to IP2.

Since then the status has been as per below

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Are any other people in my boat? if yes have you ordered GCMS notes? Should I be worried?

sharath64

Dec 29, 2018

I had reached out to CIC to understand my status and their reply was "The background verifications are currently in process" on 14-Nov and I think next day my status change to IP2.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Are any other people in my boat? if yes have you ordered GCMS notes? Should I be worried?
Same situation for me too. Havent ordered any notes as still its within 6 month timeframe.

kabooter

Jan 23, 2019

AOR 15th sept
MEP 12th oct
Now at IP2.
Haven’t ordered for GCMS notes but may Sumit webform on ircc website in the coming week.

Ankbhi2907

Jan 18, 2019

Same here mate...AOR 11Sept and nothing has moved since Dec...still in background check...

thekert

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
Called CIC and the agent told me that eligibility is 'met' does this mean passed or recommended passed. Also the background check is in progress but LVO hasn't been assigned yet

Manesha1102

Jan 17, 2019

I called CIC last week and the agent said they have upto 6th of June to work on my application. I am AOR 8 sept 2018 (FSW_O) my 6months means 8th march. When asked agent why this delay she says some application takes more than 6 month. eligibility recommended pass. Criminality passed but security not started yet

Maayaa

Jan 18, 2019

qw1981

Jun 19, 2018
I had
I called CIC last week and the agent said they have upto 6th of June to work on my application. I am AOR 8 sept 2018 (FSW_O) my 6months means 8th march. When asked agent why this delay she says some application takes more than 6 month. eligibility recommended pass. Criminality passed but security not started yet
Do you know if background check consists of all the three Criminality, Eligibility and Security checks? If yes how do i figure out which one have been processed? I reached out to CIC again and they sent me the same message that background verifications are in process.. this status has remained the same for about 2.5 months now.

Manesha1102

Jan 17, 2019
I had

Do you know if background check consists of all the three Criminality, Eligibility and Security checks? If yes how do i figure out which one have been processed? I reached out to CIC again and they sent me the same message that background verifications are in process.. this status has remained the same for about 2.5 months now.
The agent will tell you exactly which one has been processed as she detailed the stages to me over the phone. I think background process covers security and criminality only but I stand to be corrected. Also the senior officer has yet to approve of my application as my eligibility reads as "recommended pass" and not passed. I hold no hope for PPR at least before end of April.(applicant from Mauritius)