+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Dudelebowski

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hello Everyone,

This is what my status shows as of today, my background check hasn't even started and there are just 57 days remaining. I called CIC, and the agent gave me the same information that my online application displays and no more than that. Is anybody in the same pool as I am?

Thank you

Many are in the same boat buddy.IP1 and no change after that.

Maybe CIC folks watched too much of friends show. Chandler tells his boss that whenever the work is more,he throws away some files in the bin and act as if he never got them.Maybe CIC folks are doing the same with Sep files.o_O:p

NishaYadav21

May 30, 2018
AOR Received.
04-09-2018
Med's Done....
27-09-2018
Hi guys
A lot of PPRs today which is great however most of them are with AOR in October and November!!! Can anyone remind IRCC that there is a month of the year called September?
Seriously.
I don't understand what is wrong with September AOR.

Snab ola

May 6, 2018
Today marks my 2nd month in ip2! Regardless if theres no more bearing for ip1 n ip2, but today is the 2nd month and still no ppr! :)

rishabh1985

Nov 20, 2018
Ghana
AOR Received.
11-09-2018
Are there still people who are in Ip1 with still no update?
I am. and this is what i got a reply for my web query:

"We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with the application for Economic immigration under Federal Skilled worker class. Since it was received on September 11, 2018, your application is still within the regular processing times.

Furthermore, the background verifications have not been initiated for criminality and security yet. The medical examination results on file are valid for you, your spouse and dependent child.

Lastly, if you would like to contact the responsible office directly in the future, you may find the contact information for the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario (CPC-O) on our website."

iqueen

Star Member
Dec 8, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03/09/2018
Passport Req..
04-10-2019
LANDED..........
28-12-2019
Hi guys
A lot of PPRs today which is great however most of them are with AOR in October and November!!! Can anyone remind IRCC that there is a month of the year called September?
why don't we start a twitter campaign on their official account asking for our files to be processed & get at least some feedback
#September_AORs_Matter :D:D:D:Do_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Reactions: Edin_ and dodogirl

abhinav12893

Jun 29, 2017
Hi Guys,
I called CIC yesterday and this is what they told me:
Eligibility: Met
Criminality: Passed
Security: Passed

I am curious to know what this status implies?

Is there any other check that needs to be done?