+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Jimmy01

Sep 29, 2018
I received a CV/Resume request from CIC yesterday. Anyone with similar request? Any idea why they are requesting the resume?
They need some clarification on your personal history. Your background check is in progress for sure. Make sure you don’t give conflicting history to what you’ve submitted earlier. Good luck!

Reactions: LOJ

Neron

Jan 11, 2018
120 days and counting.
There was a time I thought before 60days I would have my PR card not just PPR.
AOR September 20 CEC
MEP October 16th
November 6th ghost update
November 7th spoke to agent eligibility recommended pass, criminality passed,security not started.
Called again ,last week same status
No news since then
Current state: " once upon a time there was -PPR- in my life now there's only - ghost updates- nothing I can say 'total eclipse of the heart(IRCC)'."

hmz212

Aug 1, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04/09/2018
So I just received an email saying my application was approved and I will receive a correspondence regarding the visa shortly. Well, let me wait and see just how short 'shortly' will be.
Congratulation.
Can you share a screenshot please?

dkjee2915

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Congrats! Which email did you receive it from?
CE CSC DoNotReply. I am guessing it is from Sydney, NS because it says Centralized Intake Office. I had emailed NY visa office last week and they forwarded my email to the correct office

NPconnoisseur

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
Med's Done....
September 11th
AOR- September 24
IP1 - October 24
IP2- November 28
1st ghost update- January 17, 2019

Called CIC this morning and the agent confirmed that application was approved and asked me to wait for the CIO to process next steps before PPR is sent. From what I could understand, this is similar to the info everyone else has received from the agents. I was told that technically CIC can send PPRs anytime before the end of standard 6 month processing time, although it could be sooner. Given the number of folks who are waiting for their PPRs, I am hopeful there might be a PPR rain pretty soon.

pfx2005

Sep 6, 2018
Yep. Got my ghost update Dec 4th. File is probably approved but they're sitting on it.
Today I got response for my inquiry from IRCC saying below. Anybody who received similar verbiage ? What happened next with their application?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

Nancy_N

Star Member
Oct 16, 2018
Wow! All of this good news is exciting! I'm hoping mine's in queue for PPR too. My file was approved on December 3rd.

I got a reply to my CSE query today:

Good day:

Your application is in the queue for passport request. You will be contacted in due course.

Regards.

Lets see how soon is the so called "due course".
AOR- September 24
IP1 - October 24
IP2- November 28
1st ghost update- January 17, 2019

Called CIC this morning and the agent confirmed that application was approved and asked me to wait for the CIO to process next steps before PPR is sent. From what I could understand, this is similar to the info everyone else has received from the agents. I was told that technically CIC can send PPRs anytime before the end of standard 6 month processing time, although it could be sooner. Given the number of folks who are waiting for their PPRs, I am hopeful there might be a PPR rain pretty soon.
CE CSC DoNotReply. I am guessing it is from Sydney, NS because it says Centralized Intake Office. I had emailed NY visa office last week and they forwarded my email to the correct office