+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Piyu8657

Jul 12, 2018
chandigarh
NOC Code......
Wow. That’s a detailed reply. Which mail id did you mail it to? And what was the content of your mail?
Sent to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Content was:

I had applied for Permanent residency and would like to know the current status of my application. I have not received any update in my profile since 28-Nov-2018 (background check was started on this day)

Could you please let me know the 'current status' of my application and the 'visa office'? Below are my details.

Application no:
UCI:
Date of birth:
Last name:
First name:
Federal skilled worker program

Dudelebowski

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hello Dude! Your posts makes my day... literally!
Looks like your job is really complicated!
Once I get my PPR mail, I am going to talk to my boss to transfer me to their Canada branch. Failing this, I will resign :) It makes little sense to go out there without asking my boss for a transfer first.
Congrats on the century!
P.S. Even I am a big fan of big fan of The Big Lebowski movie and the cult of Dude!
All the best.If you get a tranfer,then that will be awesome.Life should be breezy in the new place if you land with a job.

My company too has openings in Canada but very less hopes in getting a transfer.

Lebowski,the movie,rocks big time.:cool::D

Babybae

Jan 15, 2018
Canada
Hello Everyone,i got my PUM today.
My Experience:
I got my PPR on the 19th of December,2018. I sent the Requirements stated in the PPR email to Acrra Office that same day (a copy of the "Ready for Visa" email, my travel Passport(s) and 2 passport photograph as specified in my PPR email; Not 4 passport as most people insinuates), Speaking of other few key things:

1. I said passport(s) because I sent my old passport carrying my Travel history stamps & travel history Visa(s)(Guessing hence why even after sending my passports my CIC profiIe was still on IP2. Please send your old passport if it contains details of your travel history,else you risk the change of resending it again at an extra cost).
My CIC profile status change around noon today to "Final Decision: your application was approved" and my 13weeks changed to "we are done processing your application" and also my Visa was issued on my new passport (I know this cuz u get a 1 line summary of the decision on your application in your CIC profile)

2. My PPR email asked me to use VFS. But thanks to this forum, I found out that using VFS was a bad idea so I used DHL & my Passport was delivered to Acrra Ghana in 3days.
The Whole sending of my Passport to Acrra till I got a PUM took about a month.

Wishing everyone the best and please don't forget to leverage on the Pre-Arrival services sponsored by Canada Government,it works!!!
http://canada.ca/pre-arrival-services

Thanks.
Hi. Are you saying we can still dhl in Nigeria to send passports not VFS?

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
I think this is what you meant, right? Thanks for sharing!

20 Sept AOR
20 OCT MED
20 Nov ghost
4 DEC ghost (approval date)
Nothing since.

I posted it earlier.

It is +- 5 days for dates

20 Sept AOR
20 MED
20 Nov ghost
4 Nov ghost (approval date)
Nothing since.

Semeg

Oct 13, 2018
Hi all my AOR is 18 September. Raised about 3 or 4 CSE between November 2018 and January 2019. The normal standard answers is all i have received, that my file is ok etc. The last update was in October 2018.
Should i send a message to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca to know whats happening as i have about 60 days left? Please advise on what i should do.

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
I'm interested in following this. Good luck!
Hi all my AOR is 18 September. Raised about 3 or 4 CSE between November 2018 and January 2019. The normal standard answers is all i have received, that my file is ok etc. The last update was in October 2018.
Should i send a message to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca to know whats happening as i have about 60 days left? Please advise on what i should do.

Reactions: Semeg

gooner4ever

Oct 14, 2018
got PPR yesterday and have been requested to send my passport to my visa office along with recent photos (4 copies). in the mean time, on MyCIC profile, under View Submitted Documents, there have been created containers asking for photos and passports. is this normal? do I have to upload anything?
Hey! Congratulations! Quick question, what is the time frame they give you to submit the physical passport? My AOR is Sep 1 and I'm really hoping to hear something in Feb but I am due to travel for at least 3 weeks in Feb :D My agent said they give you a month... just wanted to re-check. Thanks!

engrazafar

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
Hey! Congratulations! Quick question, what is the time frame they give you to submit the physical passport? My AOR is Sep 1 and I'm really hoping to hear something in Feb but I am due to travel for at least 3 weeks in Feb :D My agent said they give you a month... just wanted to re-check. Thanks!
that's right. they give one month time.

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Yes, a month is what I've heard from various sources.

Jesuslovesyou22

Jul 6, 2018
@Jesuslovesyou my timeline is exactly same as yours. My AoR is 27th Sept, MEP 27th Oct, and BG check yet to start. No update since Oct 27th. I applied for gcms notes on 26th Dec (on 90th day since AoR). Waiting for gcms to get an update. I inquired through webform and received a standard reply from CIC saying your application looks fine and is in progress.
Do keep me posted when your bg verification starts.. mine has not yet ...

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
Try ordering gcms notes. Your file might have review required (hope not) thats why it’s taking long or they havent touched your file since then.