+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

arte

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
I spoke to the IRCC client support center agent at Ontario time 8.45 am. I was on the call from 8.00am.
Note for people who believe we are wasting officers' time contacting IRCC: We can only talk to the client support center agent, not the visa officers who work on our cases.
I was so excited to hear a human office on the other end and I forgot to ask what my visa office is :D. In the past 10 years of life in the USA with number of visa application & renewals; I have never been able to ask an agent what my application status is. So one can imagine how exciting it can be!!!
The polite agent told me that my application is going very well and is looking good. He said my eligibility is passed, background check is passed and my application is waiting for the officer to do the next steps. I did not ask when I can expect PPR. I did ask if my application is approved and he did not give me a clear answer; instead he said everything is looking good on my application.

Foot note: My application status on my cic account does not reflect any of the above and I assume it doesn't always anyway.

rahulsingh16

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
sorry for asking too many questions, did you email NDVO after the ghost update which was on Dec 31st?. and when did you get a response from NDVO?
on 7th JAN had called CIC call center and they said file approved.....had ignored 31st ghost update...considering its holiday...
on Jan 9th emailed them...got passport email ..Jan 14th....
emailed to Ottawa for mailing address for passports to be changed from NDVO to Ottawa or USA...got an updated email for passport submission on Jan 15th

Dudelebowski

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
How many of you feel like resigning your job next second just after you get the PPR mail?I am at a point where my heart beat raises hearing the mail notification only to get disappointed seeing a promotion mail from Amazon.Team Amazon dont want me to miss 10 bucks discount on some books related to life in canada.Stupid personalised targeted ads.My google ads show only things related to canada.Every one except IRCC is sending me mails related to Canada.

My new job sucks big time.They are making me work 13-14 hours a day including weekends.

Pointless job.Useless wait.Irritating personalised ads.

:confused::mad::mad:

Jesuslovesyou22

Jul 6, 2018
In the submitted application. Against each document it says "Provided".. should it be "uploaded" for it to mean that eligibility is complete... what are the stages of this status.

RohitV

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
Delhi
App. Filed.......
27-09-2018
I spoke to the IRCC client support center agent at Ontario time 8.45 am. I was on the call from 8.00am.
Note for people who believe we are wasting officers' time contacting IRCC: We can only talk to the client support center agent, not the visa officers who work on our cases.
I was so excited to hear a human office on the other end and I forgot to ask what my visa office is :D. In the past 10 years of life in the USA with number of visa application & renewals; I have never been able to ask an agent what my application status is. So one can imagine how exciting it can be!!!
The polite agent told me that my application is going very well and is looking good. He said my eligibility is passed, background check is passed and my application is waiting for the officer to do the next steps. I did not ask when I can expect PPR. I did ask if my application is approved and he did not give me a clear answer; instead he said everything is looking good on my application.

Foot note: My application status on my cic account does not reflect any of the above and I assume it doesn't always anyway.
Music to my ears....as even my cic account has seen no update since MEP.

Jesuslovesyou22

Jul 6, 2018
How many of you feel like resigning your job next second just after you get the PPR mail?I am at a point where my heart beat raises hearing the mail notification only to get disappointed seeing a promotion mail from Amazon.Team Amazon dont want me to miss 10 bucks discount on some books related to life in canada.Stupid personalised targeted ads.My google ads show only things related to canada.Every one except IRCC is sending me mails related to Canada.

My new job sucks big time.They are making me work 13-14 hours a day including weekends.

Time to start using duckduckgo ... :D

Mirza13

Jan 16, 2019
Hi Everyone,
This is Mirza from Bangladesh.

My timeline is below.

ITA Received: June 26
Medical done: September 8
Final application submitted September 13
Acknowledgement of Receipt: September 13
MEP Medical passed: October 10
Biometric Instruction Letter: October 10
Biometric provided at VFS: October 17
Biometric updated in system: October 18

It says 56 days remaining in the tracker.
Should I raise web form? I don't know any information about the Visa Office.

P.S: It's a really vibrant thread. You guys are great. :)

Mirza13

Jan 16, 2019
I

I have my resignation letter ready! Just waiting for the golden email.

go4sacchi

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
on 7th JAN had called CIC call center and they said file approved.....had ignored 31st ghost update...considering its holiday...
on Jan 9th emailed them...got passport email ..Jan 14th....
emailed to Ottawa for mailing address for passports to be changed from NDVO to Ottawa or USA...got an updated email for passport submission on Jan 15th
that's good to know. Did you specially mention in your email's subject that your application is approved and you are awaiting PPR?, or just application status, cos I also emailed NDVO on the 9th but my subject was more generic requesting application status. If they are looking at the email subject and replying then I better send them another email with an appropriate subject. Thanks in Advance.

rahulsingh16

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
that's good to know. Did you specially mention in your email's subject that your application is approved and you are awaiting PPR?, or just application status, cos I also emailed NDVO on the 9th but my subject was more generic requesting application status. If they are looking at the email subject and replying then I better send them another email with an appropriate subject. Thanks in Advance.
As per CIC call center , i was told my Application FSW-PR has been approved last week .
But i have not received any emails for submitting passport.

Will LVO NDVO will be sending me the email for submission of passport ?
If so, please do send the same ?

Body was above...
Subject was my Application Number only

Reactions: go4sacchi